Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1980 3.0 Euro SC Core Engine FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TravisNeff
I have a 1980 Euro big port long block for sale. It is a core engine that I bought off a pelican member a couple of years ago with hopes of building it into a hotrod engine. Getting married is expense, thus the sale.

It is a 930-09 engine. The crank will turn. Someone had pirated the chain tensioners so I only rocked it back and forth to ensure that the engine isn't frozen. Will need to be taken down and rebuilt. Comes just as you see it, and is just as I bought it.

Selling for what I am into it for, which is $3,500.00. I can strap it to a pallet I have out back and it can be shipped. Shipping is on your dime and will need to be picked up at a residence. If you are in the Phoenix Metro area, I am located in North central Mesa.
mepstein
I’ll buy it. Sending you a pm
TravisNeff
Sale pending
mepstein
biggrin.gif
914forme
Dang Mark, I was thinking about it when I saw the case number and price. biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
Sad to see this go - should be a fun one Mark!
914_7T3
930 as in turbo? Nice score @mepstein smilie_pokal.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Sep 25 2020, 01:44 PM) *

930 as in turbo? Nice score @mepstein smilie_pokal.gif

This is an SC engine but the 930 case is almost identical to the turbo 3.0 engine of the mid 70's. Same case that Porsche used in many of the 962 engines.
I do have a Paxton supercharger kit for a 3.2 so.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.