Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster shout out to Oscar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
raynekat
Oscar put together a nice bit of 914 kit over on the 914 "parts for sale" aisle.

They showed up today.
What a haul I'd have to say.
Didn't expect the quality or quantity of items in the surprise box.

Click to view attachment

The 914-6 shoulder bag is super nice.
I'll use it a lot for traveling.
The T-shirt is very unique and a one of kind item....never seen this before.
It's a riot.
All kinds of other nick-nacks were included.

Click to view attachment

Oscar is quite the guy....isn't he?
tygaboy
agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Oscar is the man.

What a world we would have if more people were as selfless and helpful as Oscar... He inspires me to try and do better.

Let's all think about taking a page from "The Book of Oscar".

pray.gif
gms
Met @ValcoOscar at Phoenix Club yesterday, great guy...thanks for the hat!
ndfrigi
Yes @ValcoOscar is the “914 Man of the Year”
ValcoOscar
Thanks guys...you guys rock. My next mission is to prepare a sizable Care Package to support upcoming East Coast gathering.

beerchug.gif

grouphug.gif

Oscar

falcor75
I want that T-shirt...can I buy a few?
second wind
Oscar sets the bar pretty high and we are all blessed by him and others that give and give and give. There are more than a handful of these 914 saints that make us all appreciate our little 914 community. Just the other day a robust woman crossed the street in front of me and said "nice nine one four" with a heavy accent from who knows where? We are truly blessed with this obsession and darned if my car doesn't run and look fantastic with the help of Oscar, Leamon, Bruce, a guy in Riverside named Mike who had at least forty of these nut cars, Mike G. and Jason, a bunch of others...George is in the club as well as his troop....Matty and Mikey and his crew....we just all help each other (Cary). I don't know how I got here but glad I am here. So many others so please no one be offended....Vince has helped me....Topanga Mark and I love making my screwdriver in my SMC glass. Now moving back east we have the 914 LTD guys and PMB guys and a few others that I cannot remember because I have been using my SMC glass tonight. This is just too much fun!!! I'd best stop before I say something I might regret in the morning. All the best always to our gang. (which I couldn't even say without Sir Andy). Maybe cult is a better term. I'd best go now. Thank you.
gg
djway
diggin da T
Larmo63
I finally met Glenn Sunday, so nice to put a face with a friend! I'm sorry I missed seeing Oscar. I ran into Steve, Glenn, Andy, Jim, Kent, Kent, Drew, Dustin, Taylor, TDSkip, Gregory, Keith, Sam, Bruce, Dave6, Marty, Eric, Michael and his twin brother, Ravi, Michelle, Jim 914GT, and a bunch of other 914 devotees.

Most everybody else was there, even though the turnout wasn't as good as in past years. I think they might have charged a little too much at the gate, but whatever. It was a good show.

Donor car:
Morph914
When I met Oscar for the first time at Chris’s first tech day in Petaluma a couple of years back, I though wow! If this guy, and many of the others I met that day were a good sampling of the 914 World, I’m IN!!!
And since then, all of the dealings I have had with Oscar have been nothing but a joy. I was fortunate to get in on the bumper recrome extravaganza, I mean who takes on a project like that, I don’t think he made a dime on that huge undertaking and may have lost money. Thank you for all you do!

Cheers,
John
914-300Hemi
Oscar is a really great guy and is always willing to help a fellow 914 owner.
He sets the bar really high.

Thank you again for great hat you gave me on Sunday. It my favorite hat now. piratenanner.gif
80’s old school
I agree 100%!

Although I just recently met Oscar, I can tell that he is a genuine man of integrity and character.

I took my 1970 Square bumper (Rear and banged up), to him as well as my front and rear (banged up) valences.

The work is superb and the chrome is way better than expected! All looks brand new now!

He also gave me a little care package when I left his house this last Saturday.

I look forward to getting to know Oscar some more!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.