Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch fuel pump Koni race front struts and Motorola radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
Still working on cleaning up the garage and looking to get rid of some parts I am not using on my project. All prices include paypal fees but shipping is buyers expense unless noted in add. I would rather this stuff go to someone on the boards for a good price than sell on ebay and getting the same amount due to fees.

Front Koni Race struts 8611 1257 with spherical strut mounts I don’t know much about this setup, I went with sport struts instead since mine will be a road car. These have some cosmetic scratches etc but the resistance seems very good. $400 for everything.

Bosch 3 port fuel pump tested working: SOLD

Motorola Am/fm Radio with late model bezel $175 shipped CUS
rcarson25
Bump for lower prices
worn
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Mar 5 2020, 06:57 AM) *

Still working on cleaning up the garage and looking to get rid of some parts I am not using on my project. All prices include paypal fees but shipping is buyers expense unless noted in add. I would rather this stuff go to someone on the boards for a good price than sell on ebay and getting the same amount due to fees.

Front Koni Race struts 8611 1257 with spherical strut mounts I don’t know much about this setup, I went with sport struts instead since mine will be a road car. These have some cosmetic scratches etc but the resistance seems very good. $400 for everything.

Bosch 3 port fuel pump tested working: $200 shipped in CUS

Does radio work in both bands?
rcarson25
QUOTE(worn @ Mar 13 2020, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Mar 5 2020, 06:57 AM) *

Bosch 3 port fuel pump tested working: $200 shipped in CUS

Does radio work in both bands?

Can not confirm that, I never had it in am, only fm. Did not even think to check before pulled.
rcarson25
Radio and fuel pump sold still have front strut setup available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.