Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pull over!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I had to drive about 30 minutes out to pick up a box..

So, I am coming back, and a state patrol car BA-LASTS!!! by me at like 100, and all the traffic kinda picked up, and some people followed him outright... ohmy.gif

So, I picked up the pace a *tad*, honestly moving with the flow of traffic, between 80-85. We all change lanes to avoid a slow truck, I noticed another cop about a 1/4 mile back, and I changed back to the right lane, and let up a *little*... like 75. (in a 65) All the other cars pull away... the cop tucks in behind me, and...

WOOOOOOO! Lights!!! Pretty!

So, he walks up, and said, "You in a hurry?"... I made a real excited face ohmy.gif and said, "I'm pregnant! My water broke!"

Warning. wink.gif

M
bd1308
is it a goatboy or goatgirl?
redshift
I could have made it alot more funny, if I had a glass of water to throw on him, when I said my water broke.

M
redshift
jesu Britt... it was a ruse man, there is no child!

M
bd1308
sad.gif oh.

i was focused on the blue and red lights.
redshift
heh me too... makes me dizzy... I almost had a fit..

drooley.gif
bd1308
i think i would have peed my pants.....just for the effect.

it is NOT a good idea to beat the cop with his night-stick
phantom914
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 5 2005, 12:44 PM)
jesu Britt... it was a ruse man, there is no child!

M

I'm confused, first you said you were having a baby, now you say that it was a man from Russia, there was no child, ? huh.gif Oh I get it, Georgia is part of Russia isn't it? wacko.gif

Andrew
PatW
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 5 2005, 12:38 PM)

So, he walks up, and said, "You in a hurry?"... I made a real excited face ohmy.gif and said, "I'm pregnant! My water broke!"

Warning. wink.gif

Ya just gotta keep messin with the MAN, eh? biggrin.gif
SLITS
He has no sense of humor.....I woulda wrapped a towel around my head and told him "Yes, I'm in a big hurry.....the timer on the Diesel Fuel and Fertilizer is set to go off in 3 minutes".
bd1308
OMFG....thats good.
tat2dphreak
did YOU tell him you were in the lead?!
SLITS
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 5 2005, 02:12 PM)
did YOU tell him you were in the lead?!

Now, that's not funny lol2.gif
redshift
laugh.gif
Dead Air
You guys missed the most important part.
What kind of "Box", Miles?
redshift
Teener parts!

smile.gif

M
bd1308
i'm still confused about the kids part.....

who has custody?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.