Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914s for newbies ep 04 is up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hey Guys,

Crank up some Neil Young and enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_i7l0vhr4

And thanks much to all the 914world members who shared their rusty nightmares in the name of the greater good...
jagalyn
You are a pro... plain a simple and do a good job with these videos.

You are going to save some newbie... and maybe some longtime 914'ers a lot of time, money and frustration.

Good job.
iankarr
Thanks man. This community has done so much for me. It feels good to give back.
rgalla9146
Excellent job Ian.

Tdskip
That my immediate response to the red car pictured above was to try to save it has me a bit concerned.

Great job on the videos
Superhawk996
smile.gif

As always, a great episode. Love the comment that there is no such thing as a rust free 914.

Truer words have never been put on video w.r.t. 914's. You've saved a bunch of newbies!
StarBear
FANtastic! Right on.
iankarr
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 8 2020, 09:53 AM) *

smile.gif

You've saved a bunch of newbies!

Only if they listen! The prospect of buying a 914 can be intoxicating and cause you to suspend better judgement wink.gif
bkrantz
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 8 2020, 07:53 AM) *

smile.gif

As always, a great episode. Love the comment that there is no such thing as a rust free 914.

Truer words have never been put on video w.r.t. 914's. You've saved a bunch of newbies!

Yup, just some 914s less rusty than others.

And restoration projects, at least like mine, are mostly an effort to reduce rust.
burton73
You did a super job on this.

You have a passion for these cars and it shows.

Thanks for what you do

Bob B
horizontally-opposed
Gotta say...nice work, Ian.

Very enjoyable to watch and you've got enough charisma on camera (as well as verbally) to cover more than just 914s. Thanks for posting this! beerchug.gif
iankarr
Thanks so much, guys. Really apprecate the kind words.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.