Click to view attachment

SOLD
wes
I’ll take it pm sent now.
914werke
QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 9 2020, 11:40 AM) *
For Early 914. Does not have carbon canister mount
Click to view attachment

So I asked (George) to comment on this in another thread, The new Dansk tanks come with bracketry for the late evap tank but this one has the early, but no mounts at the end of the tank (not pictured) for the Charcoal can ?
Steve
QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 9 2020, 12:24 PM) *

Click to view attachment

So I asked (George) to comment on this in another thread, The new Dansk tanks come with bracketry for the late evap tank but this one has the early, but no mounts at the end of the tank (not pictured) for the Charcoal can ?

Correct, this tank does not have charcoal can mount on the other end of the tank
Steve
QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 9 2020, 12:36 PM) *

QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 9 2020, 12:24 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Correct, this tank does not have charcoal can mount on the other end of the tank

I bought it from design911. Here is a picture of it from there web site. Note the missing canister mount.
Click to view attachment
mb911
Wish I would have seen this earlier.. Great buy and would be perfect for my setup..
Steve
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 9 2020, 11:49 AM) *

I’ll take it pm sent now.

Received Paypal!! Thanks!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.