Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The yellow 72 in Orange California has been hit in the front
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
On Craigslist currently, asking price of $5,000, went and looked at it today just because...

It’s had a front end impact, looks like it’s been pulled but it’s still noticeable right away if you look. Floor pans look good with a quick walk, scabbing on the left side but the hellhole area looks pretty darn good and the battery trays in tact , engine looks very original, couldn’t get the rear trunk open so don’t know if there’s any rust there but my guess is not because it’s clearly been well cared for and garaged until recently.

Then try to see if the engine is free, my hunch is that it would come up with a good servicing but I do not know that.

This is not my car – I repeat not my car and I have no skin in this game – but if you contact me trying to buy it I will take your $5000 as a life lesson.
tpines
Thanks for sharing. I would put this in the Cars for sale section so anyone looking for a 914 can see this. Take care.

Clark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.