Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Molding, Console, Drivers Arm Rest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pcarinventory
All of this stuff is driver car or core/you clean it up level. None of it is concours/perfect. However, the lower targa seal in the molding assortment is NOS, I have had it for years sitting in a box. Some of the windshield molding has some silicone on the backside.

Cash only.

1. Center console frame, missing panels and gauges - 60

2. Drivers arm rest, missing spring and grommets along the bottom - 60

3. Pile of molding/seal/wipers/trim - 60

1,2 and 3 together, you pick it up (Laguna Beach area)- 150

1,2 and 3 together and delivered by me within 50 miles of Laguna Beach - 180

I don't want to deliver on separate items, just the whole pile if someone wants everything. If the three items go separate, pick up only.

Thanks

Pcarinventory
more pics
914werke
Interesting 1st post.
Should you decide to split/ship Id interested in #1
TonyA
Interested in 2 the arm rest if you decide to sell and shipping charges to 18927
Pcarinventory
QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 10 2020, 03:51 PM) *

Interesting 1st post.
Should you decide to split/ship Id interested in #1

My first post was here http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=343529

I ended up selling that transmission referenced in the link above to a member here (he is in the thread) so hopefully that gives adds little bit of confidence. I am for sure a newb here but do have one good interaction/sale. I am also on ebay as "pcarin78" if that helps.

Thanks for the interest, I'll consider you 1st in line for group 1 if I decide to ship. I am just trying to avoid the hassles of packing this stuff.
Pcarinventory
QUOTE(TonyA @ Mar 10 2020, 05:13 PM) *

Interested in 2 the arm rest if you decide to sell and shipping charges to 18927

Thanks for the interest, I'll consider you 1st in line for the armrest if I decide to ship.
UnkleMonkee
I am in the San Fernando area and want the console. I can re-do it and have the gauges....I will PM you.

Marty
Pcarinventory
QUOTE(UnkleMonkee @ Mar 10 2020, 05:35 PM) *

I am in the San Fernando area and want the console. I can re-do it and have the gauges....I will PM you.

Marty

PM sent. Holding the console for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.