Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
Poll Closed!

Congrats 914Dave!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back by popular demand.... Its COTM!

I want to apologize for not getting this done sooner, I've been busy to say the least.

Each contestant will be encouraged to post one picture as well as a description of your car. I will put that in the top post for the members to vote. If no information or picture is provided I will put their name and find a picture of their car.

Each contestant is then encouraged to post as much as they want within this thread to support their car, or they may link to their own threads.

Voters... Remember this is not a popularity contest, this is about which car is your favorite build, which means the most to you, which you find the most impressive, which you simply like the most.

The winner will then be required to provide 3 pictures of their car that will be used on the home page and a 25 word description of their car, and their car will be on display on the home page until the next car is appointed! This is due by one week after poll closes to avoid delays and allow Andy enough time to edit the home page for the next month.

Robarabian's (Subaru turbo 4)
IPB Image

Steve's (3.2L 6 conversion)
IPB Image

Gulf91474's (Larry's 6 conversion)
IPB Image

914dave's (6 conversion)
IPB Image
mepstein
I've seen all the air cooled choices in person and they are all super nice, as well as the guys who own them.

Dave's car got my vote.
mb911
Love them all.. Just love Steve's color/ wheel choice..
bahnzai
Man, these are beautiful cars!!! I love all the different interpretations on the same platform.
Get out and vote smile.gif
rgalla9146
I'm with Dave.
preach
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 10 2020, 04:20 PM) *

Ditto
HansJan
My vote goes to Larry
Tbrown4x4
All very cool builds that have my respect and admiration. If I can only vote for 1, 914dave's speaks to me.
911GT2
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 10 2020, 01:20 PM) *

agree.gif
ctc911ctc
icon_bump.gif
Andyrew
Bump
volksaddict
I'm so over your cotm that I don't even look at your home page anymore
Steve
Thanks for the nomination!!
Here is a link to my blog with my build specs.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?aut...blogid=259&
76-914
Ordinarily "any" Suby conversion would have received my vote...............but since I know Steve he got my vote. In truth, I really do like all four of them. beerchug.gif
dan10101
I have Voted!

Steve, love the build and the color and the wheels, well, everything.

But maybe we have the next 4 months mapped out?
thelogo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 10 2020, 12:54 PM) *

I want to apologize for not getting this done sooner, I've been busy to say the least.

Each contestant will be encouraged to post one picture as well as a description of your car. I will put that in the top post for the members to vote. If no information or picture is provided I will put their name and find a picture of their car.

Each contestant is then encouraged to post as much as they want within this thread to support their car, or they may link to their own threads.

Voters... Remember this is not a popularity contest, this is about which car is your favorite build, which means the most to you, which you find the most impressive, which you simply like the most.

The winner will then be required to provide 3 pictures of their car that will be used on the home page and a 25 word description of their car, and their car will be on display on the home page until the next car is appointed! This is due by one week after poll closes to avoid delays and allow Andy enough time to edit the home page for the next month.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

914dave's (6 conversion)
IPB Image

Is gulf 914 the same car where the guy was arrested driving up Angeles crest.... ? aktion035.gif
eric9144
QUOTE(thelogo @ Mar 12 2020, 12:54 PM) *

Is gulf 914 the same car where the guy was arrested driving up Angeles crest.... ? aktion035.gif

Well shoot now we need to hear that story beer3.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 10 2020, 03:54 PM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

914dave's (6 conversion)
IPB Image

All these cars look terrific. What fascinates me about Dave's car is he took a non standard color for a 914, added non standard wheels for a 914 and, in my opinion, nailed it. I guess I'm just jealous because my wife claims I'm colorblind, or at best, color confused.
ValcoOscar
I bet you can't guess what I like about Dave's car. idea.gif

Oscar

Click to view attachment

tygaboy
DAVE'S! pray.gif wub.gif aktion035.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Mar 12 2020, 12:47 PM) *

I have Voted!

Steve, love the build and the color and the wheels, well, everything.

But maybe we have the next 4 months mapped out?

COTM's historically last about 4 months..

This last spell was, extended...
914-300Hemi
Voted for Steve’s car.
NS914
I went up to the top of the thread again and still stuck...I am gonna say Steve's car....yes, I love the color and those wheels too! The other cars...wow...love them all.
Grant
Andyrew
Poll closes 3/14 @ 11:59pm PST

Get your voting in!
Andyrew
Poll Closed!

Congrats 914Dave!
Steve
smilie_pokal.gif Congrats 914dave!!! beerchug.gif
Robarabian
Congrats 914dave!! Nice car.
Tbrown4x4
I hate the "everybody's a winner" culture, but this was a very difficult choice. All of these cars represent some one's idea of what a 914 can be.

All 4 are just amazing builds. Congratulations 914dave!
914dave
Thanks for the nomination and the votes!!!
Steve
When will the splash page be updated with a completed car? poke.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 18 2020, 04:37 PM) *

When will the splash page be updated with a completed car? poke.gif

@Steve

Whenever i actually get all the images and info needed to do just that ...
rolleyes.gif
Andyrew
Just waiting on pictures and a description smile.gif
Dion
@914dave .... first.gif

beerchug.gif
SirAndy
http://www.914world.com/
first.gif
mepstein
Well deserved. first.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 26 2020, 01:40 PM) *

beer.gif

Now everyone get off my back about a new COTM for a year... biggrin.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 26 2020, 12:44 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 26 2020, 01:40 PM) *

beer.gif

Now everyone get off my back about a new COTM for a year... biggrin.gif

Dave has treated us by driving this gem of a 914 to several Okteenerfests, and it's among the finest builds I have ever seen. Thanks Dave! smilie_pokal.gif

Steve
piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif Yea!! A completed car on the splash page!!
Gulf91474
Congrats Dave.
914Toy
Stunningly unique color scheme - great stance - beautiful car in attractive background.
beerchug.gif
abes914
QUOTE(914Toy @ Mar 27 2020, 09:27 AM) *

Stunningly unique color scheme - great stance - beautiful car in attractive background.
beerchug.gif

agree.gif

i love the color scheme. more photos please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.