Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 Bolt rear Hubs w/ long Verbus Studs..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
Here is a set of 914, '4-bolt' rear hubs with Verbus 10.9 grade wheel studs pressed in. Over all length of the studs are 76mm. the hubs are marked 914.331.605.07 .
$100 shipped.

IPB Image
bdstone914
Those will work if 21mm spacers are used with them. Or press out the studs and install 45mm to work with stock wheels and no spacers.
Studs make the wheel installation easier.
Literati914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 14 2020, 12:22 PM) *

Those will work if 21mm spacers are used with them.

To be clear that's only 'Ideally So' for a street car where looks are important, but not completely necessary either.. I mean someone might just like the ease of wheel installation (as you mentioned) and the look of long studs showing. Then again the 21mm spacers would give the car a staggered look while maintaining the stock wheels I suppose.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 14 2020, 12:22 PM) *
Or press out the studs and install 45mm to work with stock wheels and no spacers.
Studs make the wheel installation easier.

These hubs have sold already .. but I plan on installing hubs w/long "bullet nose" studs on my narrow-body 914 (for 5 lug deep six wheels) and I do want a certain amount of exaggerated stud exposure, for effect. Does anyone know the perfect length for that look? Wheels are ET36, body is narrow.
Chris914n6
If you are not doing spacers then anything over the stock 45mm (iirc) will be sticking out.
Literati914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Mar 14 2020, 01:53 PM) *

If you are not doing spacers then anything over the stock 45mm (iirc) will be sticking out.

Yes, I know.. which is what I want but there has to be a perfect length. I thought maybe someone had done it.. never mind though, I'll figure it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.