Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early driver's door in VG condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
Hey all,

I'm looking for a nice clean early left/drivers door for my 73 track car -- no significant rust, dents, bondo etc. Must be straight! However I do not need anything but the metal - no glass, rubber, handle, upholstery, etc. If it happened to be Phoenix Red that would be a bonus.

Car is a 73 and I'm in the L.A. area, can pick-up in person within some reasonable radius.

Thanks!
Tdskip
Good morning. I believe I have one from a inland Southern California car, I can check tonight take pictures etc.

Plus - pretty sure it’s brown so expect a slight surcharge for that. Ha
abes914
I have a pair of early doors. Let me know if you want photo of the driver side.
Tdskip
If Abe has a good one go ahead and grab it, he's a bit closer to you anyway.
abes914
Here are some photos. Not sure if this is good enough. There are multiple holes for side mirrors confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=734
636]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Tom might have a better shaped door.
Pezz
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Mar 14 2020, 10:40 AM) *

Hey all,

I'm looking for a nice clean early left/drivers door for my 73 track car -- no significant rust, dents, bondo etc. Must be straight! However I do not need anything but the metal - no glass, rubber, handle, upholstery, etc. If it happened to be Phoenix Red that would be a bonus.

Car is a 73 and I'm in the L.A. area, can pick-up in person within some reasonable radius.

Thanks!

From a 1970, I can strip the window and trim.
It is in Southern Oregon....97636
Give it to you if you want to pick it up.
I can box and ship it also, for a couple of Jackson$.
PEACE
Pezz

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.