Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver 914 Porsche Key Chain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jagalyn
Found this Silver Porsche 914 Key Chain. Did not remember having it. It appears to be real silver because it has tarnished. Must have gotten it 20-25 years ago. I'm sure it will polish up pretty.

Wondering if anyone knows anything about these and how rare they are and what they are worth. I haven't been able to find anything online about them. Has anyone seen these before?

I appreciate the help.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wes
I’ve had this for a number of years also, thinking I bought it from a member here though not sure possible ebay. Doubt it has a real value but I like it and in regular 914 use. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jagalyn
If you search 'Silver 914 Porsche Key Chain' on Google, it shows the same type of key chain except it's a 911. They are asking $299 for it. Hard to believe unless it's solid silver.
wes
QUOTE(jagalyn @ Mar 15 2020, 05:47 PM) *

If you search 'Silver 914 Porsche Key Chain' on Google, it shows the same type of key chain except it's a 911. They are asking $299 for it. Hard to believe unless it's solid silver.

I’m sure I wouldn’t have paid near that.
jagalyn
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 15 2020, 05:58 PM) *

I’m sure I wouldn’t have paid near that.

I would not have either... I was surprised other than yours, I cannot find anything about these online.
Mikey914
Silver is about $18 an oz, looks like about 1 maybe? But it's worth what it's worth to you.
jagalyn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 16 2020, 07:54 AM) *

Silver is about $18 an oz, looks like about 1 maybe? But it's worth what it's worth to you.

I’m not looking to sell. Just looking for more information about these. Seems odd that there is so little out there.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we used to sell these all of the time for about 14.50 but of course NLA, they are silver plate. Would think that you could get 50 for it. Here is the last remaining one we have (of course not a 914)Click to view attachment
r_towle
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 16 2020, 12:56 PM) *

we used to sell these all of the time for about 14.50 but of course NLA, they are silver plate. Would think that you could get 50 for it. Here is the last remaining one we have (of course not a 914)Click to view attachment

ok George
I need that key chain for my 911 Cab.

How much?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
that is a 356 cab, Richard!

QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 16 2020, 02:25 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 16 2020, 12:56 PM) *

ok George
I need that key chain for my 911 Cab.

How much?

Mikey914
So even more!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.