Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a rare and beautiful threesome
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
These three decided to get together for a bit of a display Click to view attachment
lierofox
We call this "The Oreo."
Johny Blackstain
funny, both bumblebee's have hood badges & double mirrors...
creamsicle914.jpg
theer
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Mar 16 2020, 02:04 PM) *

funny, both bumblebee's have hood badges & double mirrors...
creamsicle914.jpg

Photoshopped!!

JK av-943.gif

Great picture- thanks for sharing.
bretth
Interesting optical illusion. The bumblebees look wider than the creamsicle.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the matsuda car had the badge and extra mirror installed at the factory as ordered. It is a japanese edition.
poorsche914
4 Bumble Bees, 5 Creamsicles, plus a tribute.

Click to view attachment

Johny Blackstain
I thought the creamsicle looked a bit small beer.gif
morgan_harwell
QUOTE(bretth @ Mar 16 2020, 12:01 PM) *

The photo looks to have been taken with a 'wide angle' lens. Typical of 'wide angle' photos, the objects and people on the photo edges will be distorted, look wider than the objects in the photo center.

So, Ladies, beware of group photos where you are standing at the extreme left or right edge of the group. In photos shot with most wide angle lenses, you will appear much wider that you would like.
FlacaProductions
agree.gif
JeffBowlsby
Favorites one and all. I note that the Matsuda BB is in front of the 916...and not in the cage...free to roam about.

wub.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I sure am NO photographer, my wife and chief autoatlanta accountant criticizes me all of the time. I took these with my phone. Mia on the other hand is a great photographer, she posts on instagram all of the time. Has quite the eye for it

QUOTE(morgan_harwell @ Mar 16 2020, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(bretth @ Mar 16 2020, 12:01 PM) *

The photo looks to have been taken with a 'wide angle' lens. Typical of 'wide angle' photos, the objects and people on the photo edges will be distorted, look wider than the objects in the photo center.

So, Ladies, beware of group photos where you are standing at the extreme left or right edge of the group. In photos shot with most wide angle lenses, you will appear much wider that you would like.

Rob-O
I enjoy seeing the Motor Trend car as well!
BENBRO02
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 16 2020, 03:01 PM) *

the matsuda car had the badge and extra mirror installed at the factory as ordered. It is a japanese edition.

Is the Matsuda car on the right and did it come without the bumperettes (tits)?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
no bumper guards what so ever, no retractible seatbelts, side markers were actually turn signals, had a buzzer that went off for speeds over 100 hph yellow painted FUCHS wheels, no door side guards, euro lenses and side roll bar vinyl

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Mar 16 2020, 03:19 PM) *

BENBRO02
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 16 2020, 06:22 PM) *

no bumper guards what so ever, no retractible seatbelts, side markers were actually turn signals, had a buzzer that went off for speeds over 100 hph yellow painted FUCHS wheels, no door side guards, euro lenses and side roll bar vinyl

QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Mar 16 2020, 03:19 PM) *

I love it!
Jamie
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 16 2020, 09:51 AM) *

These three decided to get together for a bit of a display Click to view attachment

This linear distortion is characteristic of undercorrected wide angle lenses, not unusual on cell phone "almost cameras!" barf.gif
brcacti
Interesting photos and cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.