Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold- Triangle Window Seal Set $45 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wqqdys
These are about a year old. I bought these from 914Rubber to test fit things before disassembling the car for paint. I bought the weather stripping kit to reassemble the car. Hence, I don’t need these. They’re in excellent condition, slight split(see photo) not ripped, doesn’t effect function and not noticeable when installed. 45 bucks shipped anywhere in the USA.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Costa05
QUOTE(wqqdys @ Mar 16 2020, 05:11 PM) *

These are about a year old. I bought these from 914Rubber to test fit things before disassembling the car for paint. I bought the weather stripping kit to reassemble the car. Hence, I don’t need these. They’re in excellent condition, slight split(see photo) not ripped, doesn’t effect function and not noticeable when installed. 45 bucks shipped anywhere in the USA.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

PM sent
AmjadY
Can anyone comment on how difficult these are to install?
michael7810
914 Rubber has a video on how to install them (I think). It’s not too bad of a job. Remove the triangle glass and install the seal on the glass/frame then install the glass assembly into the door. BUT FIRST, Test fit the seal into the door as you will probably need to trim the triangle seal and/or the door to body seal. Do this WITHOUT the glass. Take your time and ask questions if you get stuck. Good luck
roblav1
An awful pain! I found the bottom part of both mine were slightly too thick to fit inside the door groove. Really difficult to get the top corner piece on.
Costa05
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Mar 18 2020, 09:04 PM) *

914 Rubber has a video on how to install them (I think). It’s not too bad of a job. Remove the triangle glass and install the seal on the glass/frame then install the glass assembly into the door. BUT FIRST, Test fit the seal into the door as you will probably need to trim the triangle seal and/or the door to body seal. Do this WITHOUT the glass. Take your time and ask questions if you get stuck. Good luck

Thanks for sharing the install notes! These seals should be arriving in the next day or two.

Rich
wqqdys
QUOTE(Costa05 @ Mar 18 2020, 07:58 PM) *

QUOTE(michael7810 @ Mar 18 2020, 09:04 PM) *

Thanks for sharing the install notes! These seals should be arriving in the next day or two.

Rich

Thanks again Rich! I sprayed the rubber with silicone to help with sliding it in place. Not too bad to install, does require a little more patience than some other projects. Happy with mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.