Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauges For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pjhaun
cancel
Tom_T
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Mar 17 2020, 12:31 PM) *

Over the years I have accumulated a few 911 and 914 gauges and a few gauge inserts.
Is there anybody that would like to give me a offer for them? I have 911 - clock, rpm, oil
press/oil temp and mph (0-150). 914 - mph (0-150). I have 2 fuel gauge inserts and 1 oil temp insert.
Thank You!!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

Per the rules Phillip, you must post prices.

Use evilbay if you want to do auction or best offer items.

beerchug.gif
pjhaun
cancel
pjhaun
cancel
pjhaun
cancel
Jett
Is there a price?
73-914
No
914bub
I'd go $35

piratenanner.gif
pjhaun
cancel
914bub
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Mar 17 2020, 07:18 PM) *

QUOTE(914bub @ Mar 17 2020, 06:28 PM) *

I'd go $35

piratenanner.gif

I would do it if you have a white faced volt gauge insert for a 911/914 fuel gauge.
Thank You!!!!
Phillip

I do not..... So OK,.... $45 smile.gif
pjhaun
cancel
JOEPROPER
What's the part number on the 911 tach? Interested.
pjhaun
cancel
914Sixer
How much for the temp gauge?
dan123
Is the outer black ring in goood condition for the 914 speedo? Will it need to repainted?
pjhaun
cancel
nditiz1
Just so everyone knows he turned down my $75 offer for the 911 gauges. While I know my offer was low he did make a claim someone from Washington offered him $300 for the tach. I'm not sure why he has not taken that offer it seems pretty good, but anyway this guy is trying to get the highest bid for his items so as someone already mentioned he should just put them on ebay. I dont usually post like this, but this guy is just rubbing me the wrong way.
bdstone914
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Mar 19 2020, 05:10 PM) *

Just so everyone knows he turned down my $75 offer for the 911 gauges. While I know my offer was low he did make a claim someone from Washington offered him $300 for the tach. I'm not sure why he has not taken that offer it seems pretty good, but anyway this guy is trying to get the highest bid for his items so as someone already mentioned he should just put them on ebay. I dont usually post like this, but this guy is just rubbing me the wrong way.

@rusty

Shouldn't this ad be removed if he will not post prices and trying to sell to the highest bidder?

73-914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 19 2020, 09:32 PM) *

@rusty

Shouldn't this ad be removed if he will not post prices and trying to sell to the highest bidder?

Yes it should agree.gif
914bub
Which I why I threw out a ridiculously low offer. I wasn't trying to buy, although I would have if the offer was accepted, it was more an attempt to get him to set a price. Per 914world rules it should be pulled.

@ericshea
Superhawk996
QUOTE(73-914 @ Mar 19 2020, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 19 2020, 09:32 PM) *

@rusty

Yes it should agree.gif

agree.gif

Let's not turn this into evil bay with a bunch of dopes trolling for sky high prices on junk. This site and this forum are a real gem for the 914 community. Let's not ruin it.
pjhaun
Respectfully request that the administrator delete me from the 914 world.
Thank You!!!!!
Superhawk996
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Mar 20 2020, 02:36 PM) *

Respectfully request that the administrator delete me from the 914 world.
Thank You!!!!!

@Pjhaun

Allow me to apologize and clarify my comment. I wasn't referring to you as a dope.

Rather that is what I personally find on evil bay with open ended auctions and high prices for junk parts. I din't mean this as a personal offense and/or a direct reference to you.

However, the forum does have rules and those rules do make the forum a real benefit to those that come looking here for parts with posted prices, at fair prices.
Rusty
Sorry, @bdstone914 . I didn't get a notification when you at'd me.

Looks like it's been withdrawn.
rhodyguy
Bye Phil. WTF.gif sad.gif BTW. He's been around forever. STF, PP, Club, here. people get a lot of money for stuff all of the time. People break the classified rules. CONSTANTLY. OBVIOUSLY. GET IT? Being polite in a private message would be a different approach.

It won't get deleted Phil. Just quit replying and it will drop off the page. PM sending.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 27 2020, 04:50 PM) *

Bye Phil. WTF.gif sad.gif BTW. He's been around forever. STF, PP, Club, here. people get a lot of money for stuff all of the time. People break the classified rules. CONSTANTLY. OBVIOUSLY. GET IT? Being polite in a private message would be a different approach.

It won't get deleted Phil. Just quit replying and it will drop off the page. PM sending.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.