Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New video - PMB Performance field trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Here's a little quarantine entertainment..My field trip to PMB Performance. Watch as Eric Shea rebuilds Porsche calipers as only he can. And watch till the end for an amazing piece of racing history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liyPstBhRsQ

Coondog
Great look, thank you. I would love to get a hold of a pair of rear six calipers.
Cairo94507
Hi Ian - I just watched your PMB video and loved it. Eric is a great guy and he deserves to be recognized for his passion, dedication and hard work. beerchug.gif
dlee6204
Nice video. Those are some good looking calipers! first.gif
911GT2
Great vid. I know where to go for a rebuild now!
wes
Thank you! Really enjoyed this now I have an idea of how mine were done by PMB.
gms
I don't recall signing a release to be part of your video
biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
iankarr
QUOTE(gms @ Mar 17 2020, 04:53 PM) *

I don't recall signing a release to be part of your video
biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

Ha! Take it up with Mr. Clooney...er...Mr. Shea wink.gif
Root_Werks
PMB's are worth every penny. If my still soon-to-be-mine 914-6 needs them, I know were I'm going!
914sgofast2
Thanks for posting this video. Very enlightening.
rgalla9146
Fantastic ! Two talented fellows both doing great jobs.
racer914
Very interesting video...enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting.
jfort
I am so thankful that Eric did my six rear calipers a few years ago. He is the best. This video only reenforces that conclusion. Thanks, Eric. The community is lucky to have you.
sbsix
I’ve watched the video twice now and I’ll keep watching it because it’s not only informative but it shows how much these guys enjoy what they’re doing. Thank you both.
eric9144
QUOTE(jfort @ Mar 18 2020, 07:41 AM) *

I am so thankful that Eric did my six rear calipers a few years ago. He is the best. This video only reenforces that conclusion. Thanks, Eric. The community is lucky to have you.

agree.gif beerchug.gif
Thanks for sharing the video!
Big Len
Enjoyed it also, thanks so much.
iankarr
Thanks, guys. Hope you're all healthy and safe.

I shot another video at PMB...on Eric's amazing coachworks...work. Coming soon. If you hit the little bell in the upper right corner of the youtube player you'll be notified as soon as it drops!
Dion
That was one fine video! We just need Eric to wear some crazy t-shirts and he’ll be the
next Ed China biggrin.gif Seriously, cool vid. Look forward to the next installment.
pete000
Love those rear GT calipers, any extra sets laying around !
mepstein
QUOTE(pete000 @ Mar 18 2020, 08:28 PM) *

Love those rear GT calipers, any extra sets laying around !

I have a set that I’ll be sending to Eric shortly. He’s already done 3 sets of GT calipers for me and at least a dozen others types.
Krieger
Excellent video!
oldschool
Great work both of you!
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.