Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check on aisle Weber 44 IDF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
The race car came with a lot of spares, including a nice set of Weber 44 IDFs. Haven't gone through them yet but they look like they have barely been used and everything feels smooth and screws are all free etc.

They have intake manifolds on them and some steel braided fuel lines (not sure I'd use them without diligence on them being OK).

I know the 44's might be a bit oversized for most of our engines but any ideas on the fair deal price range of these?

Will get pictures up later today.
jtprettyman
@Tdskip - I recently picked up a set at $450 that are almost new, very little use. Included manifolds, linkage, and brackets. Not the best deal and not the worst, but they were available, straight off another car, and the seller was a cool guy. I'm very satisfied at that spend.
Tdskip
Thank you – appreciate the data point.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Mar 18 2020, 09:28 AM) *

The race car came with a lot of spares, including a nice set of Weber 44 IDFs. Haven't gone through them yet but they look like they have barely been used and everything feels smooth and screws are all free etc.

They have intake manifolds on them and some steel braided fuel lines (not sure I'd use them without diligence on them being OK).

I know the 44's might be a bit oversized for most of our engines but any ideas on the fair deal price range of these?

Will get pictures up later today.

$400- $600. The Italian are preferred by most. Then Spanish, USA and Empi
Tdskip
Thanks Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.