Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD —- Flipped 915 and SBC kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Good Evening,

I have a Low mileage flipped 915 with a modified Chevy Bellhousing attached to mount up directly to your SBC. Everything included I the picture. Comes with heavy duty Chevy clutch, Heavy Duty Axles, Patrick Motorsport Cableshifter as well as trans mount. Have the 5 lug hubs and heavy duty starter as well.Click to view attachment Should be plug and play for ya! Very low miles on the transmission after rebuild and all parts in excellent shape. I have plenty of
Picture available on request.

$4000 (new price 5/17) plus shipping

Look at the items folks a lot of value here for someone who wants an outlaw project or an upgrade.

Thanks,
Brett
Gearup
Comes with engine mount bar.Click to view attachment
Gearup
5 lug rearClick to view attachment
Gearup
Heavy Duty StarterClick to view attachment
Gearup
O.
Gearup
Bump.... new price $4,500
Gearup
Bump. NewPrice $4200 plus shipping
drdamiansmith
QUOTE(Gearup @ May 13 2020, 04:52 PM) *

On your transmission for sale....
What years of SBC will it mate to?
Does it still have the stock 915 gears inside or was the final drive switched over to the 3:10 ring ?

Thanks
Damian
Gearup
QUOTE(drdamiansmith @ May 14 2020, 02:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Gearup @ May 13 2020, 04:52 PM) *

On your transmission for sale....
What years of SBC will it mate to?
Does it still have the stock 915 gears inside or was the final drive switched over to the 3:10 ring ?

Thanks
Damian

Good morning Damian,

I purchased the entire kit from a older gentleman here in Denver who had it in his personal car. If I recall he was going back to a Porsche aircooled setup. If I recall he said there was 800–1000 miles on the setup. I believe the serial number says it’s an 80-83 915. Has stock gearing and either 8.33 or 8.31 flipped ring and pinion. The Bellhousing will work with any SBC . It works with a heavy duty clutch and flywheel as well as a heavy duty Chevy starter. I am trying to track down more information on it. Everything (kit) I am selling can out of a running car. PM if you need more pictures.
slammin
hay brett check your pm;s wondering if you will sell the 915 cable shifter seperatly. thanks slammin samphelps111@yahoo.com
Gearup
QUOTE(slammin @ May 15 2020, 09:04 PM) *

hay brett check your pm;s wondering if you will sell the 915 cable shifter seperatly. thanks slammin samphelps111@yahoo.com

Sorry Slammin. I’m gonna keep the kit together for now.
slammin
QUOTE(Gearup @ May 16 2020, 12:55 PM) *

QUOTE(slammin @ May 15 2020, 09:04 PM) *

Sorry Slammin. I’m gonna keep the kit together for now.

Keep me in mind if you want tp split it up thanks for the reply. Slammin
Gearup
BUMP $4000. A lot of stuff here for a superb outlaw project.
ndfrigi
Seller Brett @gearup is a honest and nice to deal with. He also have a 901 tranny from reputable rebuilder.
Gearup
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ May 17 2020, 12:04 PM) *

Seller Brett @gearup is a honest and nice to deal with. He also have a 901 tranny from reputable rebuilder.

Thank you Sir. Very kind words.
Gearup
SOLD...... to local buyer no shipping required. Thank you Jesus:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.