Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celette Fixtures for the 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Not mine. I'm posting this from pelican.

If anyone has a Celette bench, I have a set of the original fixtures that mount to the earlier frames. Still in original crate from France. I also have the fixtures for the 944 and 928. Not selling the 911. Pickup in Oakland CA. Item is extremely heavy. These mount directly on bench and do not need the expensive MZ towers

Price is $8KOBO

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...es-914-6-a.html

Someone here needs to buy these.
*not mine and no affiliation.
bdstone914
They should work on a 914 or 914-6 yes?
Luke M
I've been in touch with the owner off and on now four days about these fixtures. With Cali being on lock down now it's hard to get someone out there to look over the fixtures. I need to make sure they are all there as they don't seam to know. I also need to confirm that they will fit my bench first but I was planning on purchasing these if they really do fit my bench. I'm getting help from one of our members here as he has seen these in action before on his car and would know what needs to be there.
Keep you guys posted once I figure it all out. By the sounds of things at some point we are going into a no travel advisory/home confinement here in WNY. This virus has disrupted everyday functions as we know it. Be safe.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Luke M @ Mar 20 2020, 02:49 AM) *

I've been in touch with the owner off and on now four days about these fixtures. With Cali being on lock down now it's hard to get someone out there to look over the fixtures. I need to make sure they are all there as they don't seam to know. I also need to confirm that they will fit my bench first but I was planning on purchasing these if they really do fit my bench. I'm getting help from one of our members here as he has seen these in action before on his car and would know what needs to be there.
Keep you guys posted once I figure it all out. By the sounds of things at some point we are going into a no travel advisory/home confinement here in WNY. This virus has disrupted everyday functions as we know it. Be safe.

I was told they would fit Luke, but that's no guarantee
mepstein
QUOTE(Luke M @ Mar 20 2020, 06:49 AM) *

I hope it works out beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif bowlsby
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.