Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout out to 914Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mlindner
I'm slowly coming to the end of my 914-6 GT build and I ordered door seals inner/outter and rear trunk seal from 914 Rubber.....I've never been a fan of trying to get trim/seals and crap like that to fit. How nice it was to put these in, just a great product and service. Thanks 914Rubber. Mark
AmjadY
Yeah. I received my group buy visors today and they look great. Closest things to OEM I have seen. 914Rubber is awesome to deal with!

Great products, fair prices, awesome service. What more could you ask for?!!

gokart73
+1.

As I was installing my new visors and clips/pins from the GB this week, I was muttering to myself "these guys are great"...

Thanks!
StarBear
Ditto; was maybe one of his first customers for window and trunk seals. I believe he mentioned he had been in aerospace and knew about extrusions for seals; used aircraft grade material. The rest is history. Got my new visors (already installed) and a new 19mm master cylinder (to be installed later this week) along with a new JWest shifter/bushings.
The other suppliers who are in this forum regularly as also worthy of shout-outs; fine bunch of knowledgable people! first.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
Always happy to help. In fact we have a few goodies in thw works to keep ya all busy
SO.O.C914er
Ditto here as well. I was struggling to get my sun visors order in place for some reason but Mark and team 914rubber stuck with me and the order is complete.....thanks Paul smilie_pokal.gif
ben*james
+1 - 914rubber is a A+ Vendor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.