Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Right side headlight "eyebrow" - FOUND
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DickSteinkamp
This is PN 914 503 308 10 Right Side Cover for Pop Up Headlight. Mine blew off somewhere on I-5. My story is that I was NOT exceeding the legal speed limit, and I'm sticking to it. happy11.gif

IPB Image
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(DickSteinkamp @ Mar 21 2020, 04:52 PM) *

This is PN 914 503 308 10 Right Side Cover for Pop Up Headlight. Mine blew off somewhere on I-5. My story is that I was NOT exceeding the legal speed limit, and I'm sticking to it. happy11.gif

IPB Image

Hello Dick!

I have one.

PM sent

Thanks,
Joe
Fosterjoejr

IPB Image

Hello Dick!

I have one.

PM sent

Thanks,
Joe
Fosterjoejr

IPB Image

Hello Dick!

I have one.

PM sent

Thanks,
Joe
Fosterjoejr

IPB Image

Hello Dick!

I have one.

PM sent

Thanks,
Joe
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(Fosterjoejr @ Mar 21 2020, 06:17 PM) *

Hello Dick!

I have one.

PM sent

Thanks,
Joe

Joe,
Your repeating yourself. biggrin.gif

I'll PM you
Ansbacher
How exactly are the eyebrows attached to the body? I have one that could use some position adjustment but I have not found a way to loosen anything so I can adjust it.

Ansbacher
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Mar 22 2020, 05:22 PM) *

How exactly are the eyebrows attached to the body? I have one that could use some position adjustment but I have not found a way to loosen anything so I can adjust it.

Ansbacher

They are held in place by three little grommets..

Grommets

There is little to no adjustment. They just click into place.

WARNING: Do not exceed 100 MPH or they may fly off and hit the windshield. sad.gif
BENBRO02
QUOTE(DickSteinkamp @ Mar 22 2020, 09:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Mar 22 2020, 05:22 PM) *

Ansbacher

They are held in place by three little grommets..

Grommets

There is little to no adjustment. They just click into place.

WARNING: Do not exceed 100 MPH or they may fly off and hit the windshield. sad.gif

That's a serious design flaw. I went 96 mph on Saturday and must have just avoided disaster.
914LIVE
========================

If you bend them slightly outwards
you can do 150 mph and no issues.

========================
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.