Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roger Sheridan selling his 914 molds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Just FYI in case someone here is interested:
https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...-914-molds.html

driving.gif
Mikey914
In communication now on these now. Just need to work out details.
jdamiano
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 23 2020, 12:56 AM) *

Team up with these guys. https://markvfiberglass.com/. They make quality stuff for the VW community.
campbellcj
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 22 2020, 11:56 PM) *

Awesome Mike, I was hoping you or someone worthy would jump right on this. I sadly have too little cash and storage space, the standard car guy situation.
wndsrfr
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Mar 23 2020, 04:18 AM) *

Awesome Mike, I was hoping you or someone worthy would jump right on this. I sadly have too little cash and storage space, the standard car guy situation.

agree.gif
Don't be shy about setting up a go fund me if you need some capital... I'd be in for $50...
Mikey914
Looks like a done deal, logistics may be a little goofy short term, but I would look forward to being able to work the molds.
Jett
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 23 2020, 08:47 AM) *

Looks like a done deal, logistics may be a little goofy short term, but I would look forward to being able to work the molds.

Good save!
Mikey914
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Mar 23 2020, 05:44 AM) *

QUOTE(campbellcj @ Mar 23 2020, 04:18 AM) *

agree.gif
Don't be shy about setting up a go fund me if you need some capital... I'd be in for $50...

Don't worry,
When it comes together (after the lock down) look for some group buys coming up biggrin.gif
slivel
Sheridan makes some nice stuff. Glad that the molds are going to a great vendor.

Sheridan body on my car.

Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
Looks good.
Maltese Falcon
Absolutely fantastic acquisition...I don't look forward to busting off an Ultimate fender...but you and us will be BFF's !! Keep it hand-laid and NO chopper-guns Please biggrin.gif
Marty
Mikey914
Some items we will stock others will be made to order, so we can get you exactly what you want.
campbellcj
I could use a couple things, a spare front spoiler for sure, no rush. Funny coincidence it had been on my list to call up Roger and had wondered if he was still making stuff.
horizontally-opposed
Glad to see these molds going to a stable business—I remember drawing them in college (or was it high school) while daydreaming a bit. Roger nailed it, and I'd love to see some more pics of the black car above…

If I was going to go "non-stock-ish," this is undoubtedly the way I'd go. Make mine Sunoco Blue…
dan10101
Yay, Save the skins!

I'm sure I'll mess one up at some point. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
eric9144
wub.gif
Click to view attachment
slivel
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Mar 24 2020, 10:04 AM) *

Glad to see these molds going to a stable business—I remember drawing them in college (or was it high school) while daydreaming a bit. Roger nailed it, and I'd love to see some more pics of the black car above…

If I was going to go "non-stock-ish," this is undoubtedly the way I'd go. Make mine Sunoco Blue…

Some more. One during its 22 year racing life. Three now back to street outlaw.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(slivel @ Mar 24 2020, 01:52 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Mar 24 2020, 10:04 AM) *

Some more. One during its 22 year racing life. Three now back to street outlaw.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

aktion035.gif well done driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.