Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $1,000,000.00 Inventory selling at or below cost
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
BPic
I know this isn't a great time for selling vehicles like this but we are doing this because of the COVID19 pandemic. mad.gif

Our business sells exclusively to the Caribbean and Africa and as such the tourist dollars dried up overnight and all purchases were cancelled until further notice. We have had to make some very tough decision to keep the business alive including a fire sale on our current inventory.

Since we ship world wide we know all the ins and outs of shipping within the states as well and can ship any of these vehicles easily. Even with shipping cost these vehicles will be cheaper than any local dealer. Below are some photos of our current inventory. This is just a sampling. We have many more. I'll try to get pricing up ASAP. but if interested please PM me and I'll get you pricing.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
r_towle
pricing?
Golf carts with pickup bed, flatbed, and the Cushman with the bed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.