Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $1,000,000.00 Inventory selling at or below cost
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BPic
Hello everyone,

COVID19 has taken it's toll. As some of you know I work for a company that sells Golf carts, turf equipment for golf courses, Polaris Off-Road vehicles and several other vehicles to the Caribbean and Africa.

We were humming right along at $3mil a month and hit a brick wall with this COVID shit.

We had to make some very hard choices because the money dried up overnight and customers were cancelling orders. We had to layoff 50% of our employees and I took an 80% pay-cut. (no matter what level you are at with pay 80% is a killer) I went into damage control mode this weekend and will be fine. (although Porsche parts are now on hold headbang.gif ) Now I'm worried about the employees.

We have decide to liquidate our inventory to keep afloat. If you know of anyone that may be interested in any of these products please send them my way. I put a classified in Non-914 stuff here ---> http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=344229

I hope we can sell some of this off so I don't... barf.gif

Thanks everyone,

Brad
SirAndy
Btw. Brad ran this by me first before posting here.

I hope this all works out for you ...
sad.gif

BPic
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 23 2020, 11:50 AM) *

Btw. Brad ran this by me first before posting here.

I hope this all works out for you ...
sad.gif

Yes. Thanks Andy, I should have mentioned that. Cheers all!! beerchug.gif
r_towle
Golf carts electric?
Prices?
campbellcj
I'm not in the market for anything like that right now, but wish you the best of luck!

Crazy times. My wife has run a successful business since 2004 which has instantly been put into jeopardy by the shutdown. With zero cash flow, not many businesses can hang-on more than a few months based on cash reserves and credit. Can relate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.