Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About the car of the month
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
daytona
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, so feel free to move it where it belongs.
I would like to make a suggestion regarding the car of the month on the home page. Along with the brief description of the car's specs, would it be possible to to include a link to a build thread where one can see some more detail photos and learn more about the build?
I have seen several very interesting and inspiring cars, Like the one chosen this month, being celebrated as the car of the month, that I would like to learn more about. Maybe others feel the same way.
Bill.
jagalyn
Great idea.
Steve
agree.gif I am always curious how other people setup there cars. Either a build thread or at least a parts list in there Blog.
kevinv65
Way Overdue
rgalla9146
agree.gif great idea
JOEPROPER
agree.gif
Alapone
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Mar 28 2020, 08:26 AM) *

agree.gif

Agree
Cairo94507
Yup - Great idea. beerchug.gif
drifter914
Yes ! I'm particularly interested in the wheels on Dave's 914. Not seen these before...
anyone know what they are ?
mepstein
I don't believe Dave has a single build thread. When I search his name, his car build is spread over many different threads. He was sort of stealth until the finished product.
@914dave

Edit- I did find his paint and assembly thread. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=291040&hl=
71six
Found this to share.

https://frontstreet.media/2019/02/20/how-to...4-6-gt-tribute/
Vysoc
I have seen this car, it is a SHOW STOPPER!!!

Congratulations on a great restoration!!!

Color is beautiful.

Stay healthy everyone!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
daytona
Thank you mepstein and 71six for posting the links with info on the car. This is precisely the kind of link I think could/should be included on the home page.
Bill.
mepstein
QUOTE(daytona @ Mar 28 2020, 07:53 PM) *

Thank you mepstein and 71six for posting the links with info on the car. This is precisely the kind of link I think could/should be included on the home page.
Bill.

I'm hoping Dave will chime in with some of the small custom details that he did to the car. It's not a run of the mill GT build.
@914dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.