Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no rear valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i can look at this thing all day long. but, i sure wish i had one of those broken reflectors to cover "the ugly panel" inbetween the the tail lights.

kevin
Brad Roberts
You need a broken reflector.

B
Aaron Cox
well AA has just the product for you! lol2.gif
Part Pricer
I think that it really finishes off your car. It's worth it, no matter what the shipping charges are. cool.gif
rhodyguy
PAUL PAUL PAUL, that qualifys as the reply of the week. damn, some body block my plate # and send it to aa with a link to the reflector thread. i'd do it but this and posting are the extent of my comp skills. that will be a funny wall paper. damn funny man!! smilie_pokal.gif

kevin
Jeroen
Did you get that bumpersticker through ebay as well?
biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
tod914
the rear reflector needs to read like the cars they sell.

I should look like " P U S H "
campbellcj
I still like the $300 front lid with the $220 "shipping and handling" lol3.gif
KaptKaos
You know, I have had great success gluing these things back together and they still look fabulous.

Let me know and I can glue it up for you for the low, low price of just $375 + shipping, handling taxes, tags, tariffs and other state/federal/local charges. Employees, family, close friends, pets and in-laws of AA are not eligible. Possible side effects include impotence, mockery, hair loss, flat wallet syndrome, divorce, the condition known as pecker-nose and other effects are possible. Please consult with your physician, lawyer, clergy, high school guidance counselor and bar tender before accepting this offer. Offer not valid in AZ, CA, NY, NJ, PA, ME, NC, SC, ND, SD, IL, IA, NH, MA, VE, RI, DE, DC, WA, OR, ID, NE, WY, CO, NM, TX, FL, GA, AL, KY, TN, MO, MS, HI, VA, MD, OK, CT, LO, NV, MT, UT, MI, OH, IN, WI, WV, AK, KA, MN, VT, Guam, Purto Rico, Iraq, Afgahnistan or any other country we conquer in the next 4 years. Customers in France receive a 35% discount. For a complete list of rules, please send a SASE along with a check for $37.54 to Dr. Porsche, Somewhere in GA.

You must be this tall to ride this ride.
Mike D.
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Dude, thats funny.....!!!

And has enyone ever heard or read anywhere that the rear pannel of a 914 is "so called Ugly". I've never seen nor heard that in 10 years of being a teener...

What a :dhead: !

-Mike D. lol2.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif
Qarl
You guys are so mean!
KaptKaos
You guys are so mean!

Satire.
tod914
The rear reflector is only $7.14, its the "special" blend of elmers glue that costs $100.00. Oh lets not forget the shipping and handling. Wouldnt want the reflector to brake more than it already has.
Bleyseng
Kevins reflector
Bleyseng
kEVINS new plate he just got.
DNHunt
Geoff

He definitely doesn't a need a push. It was a gas running with him. Gerry rode shotgun with him and he was so exited afterwards he couldn't stand still. It was the first time he had riden in a 914 that was being driven kind of hard. Sarah was with me and she was a little scared. She said it was like being on a roller coaster, kind of scary but fun too. I caught a whole load of trouble when Betsy found out how fast we were going. No more driving hard with the kids in the car (I hate it when she's right).

Maybe I can get them to keep a secret.

By the way, his car is really strong when it starts to rev. I wonder what cam's in there. Unfortunately he shouldn't spend too much on making the backend look too good, it's kinda hard to see it thru the smoke. Kinda like mine. Now I know what I must of looked like when you told me that my engine was smoking. On road trips we'll be standing in line together to buy oil. We both agreed it's pretty cheap.

Dave
redshift
holy shit you guys crack me up..

-from the land of AutomobileAnonymouses-

M
rhodyguy
dave, i spoke to gerry about "ratting" out dad and his pal too. " honey, we weren't going fast at all. those cars JUST SEEM like they are going fast. you know." boy, another wife that can find me a bad influence. that's just FINE, DANDY. tell gerry no rides in my car for a month laugh.gif. ask him about the correct way to open the engine cover.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

Actually, it was Sarah that ratted us out something about 85 in a 35. Betsy doesn't blame you at all. She thinks I've gone completely of my rocker. Midlife crisis, low testosterone, enlarged prostate or any other problems of 50+ year old men. Who cares I'm havin a great time.

Betsy asked to take the teener to work on Friday. It was her company picnic and several employees were going to drive their classic cars. Gerry (he's 13) said to her after you left come on I have to show you how to drive this thing if you're going to drive it tomorrow. Somehow riding around with you turned him into an expert. So they went to Target.

After they got back Gerry rats her out. It seems she got the back end kinda loose. He's been instant messenging his buddies about his cool parents that are out getting kudos in their Porsche and Betsy thinks its great that he thinks she's pretty cool. I'm not sure what to think. Seems like the world's upside down or something. Anyway, don't worry she's got no ammo left after her stunt.

Dave
seanery
You guys are cracking ME up now! HAHA!
scotty914
well for you all oil burners and leakers i heard AA is coming out with a new product, it is an attachment that goes to the engine oil dipstick pipe, and to the cabin where it goes into a 5 quart bottle of oil and it is calibrated to deliver the correct amount of oil per mile you just give it one pump per mile, well my car was taking 2 pumps per mile before i did the tube seals

and here the deal it only costs 19.99 with the 2 foot tube but the long tube, ie the one you need costs 79.99 but they dont tell it to you when you first buy it

and the up grade so the pump does not leak is currently out of stock but you have to pay now and they dont know when it will be in stock

scott thacher
75 914 1.8 soon to be suby 2.5
Bleyseng
Thought this new style rear reflector might be the ticket, Kevin

Geoff
rhodyguy
so, you ready for me to come and get that interior piece, or are you still working on those screws? ohmy.gif

kevin
DNHunt
Hey Geoff I want one of those too.

Dave
Bleyseng
Come on up after lunch, you can help get the last ones off. The price is right, FREE.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.