Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help identifying air cleaner bases
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
I found these in my parts stash. Can anyone identify these as fitting Weber or Solex carbs?
I have no need for them so let me know if you can use them. They have been powder coated.
mb911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 28 2020, 06:41 AM) *

I found these in my parts stash. Can anyone identify these as fitting Weber or Solex carbs?
I have no need for them so let me know if you can use them. They have been powder coated.

Bruce they are k&n or PMO bases for zeniths, webers, and will not fit solexes to my knowledge.. Those were early 65 only?.. Anyway.. I could always use them for my project if you don't need them
bdstone914
@mb911
date='Mar 28 2020, 09:14 AM' post='2798549']
[quote name='bdstone914' post='2798522' date='Mar 28 2020, 06:41 AM']
[/quote]

Bruce they are k&n or PMO bases for zeniths, webers, and will not fit solexes to my knowledge.. Those were early 65 only?.. Anyway.. I could always use them for my project if you don't need them
[/quote]

I don't need them. As a pay it forward they are yours for the $9 postage cost. Just paypal that amount ( no F & F ) to bdstone914Aaol.com
mb911
Just sent.. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.