Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Dash Cap with Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ansbacher
For Sale - Dash cap with cover glued on in very good condition. Removed from my '74. Mounting studs intact. No chips or scratches on cover. This thing looks quite good installed in car. Never have seen the cap below the cover, expect it to have cracks underneath, but overall it is very solid. Economical dash solution for a driver.

$125.00 plus actual shipping- I would have to get an estimate to potential ZIP as this is a big item to ship - Continental USA only - PayPal only. PM if interested.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=736
380]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=736384]Click to view attachment
stevegm
I wonder if there are differences with a ‘72 car. It seems like the ashtray location might be different, IIRC.
Ansbacher
Does anyone know? It would be helpful to potential buyers.
mepstein
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Mar 28 2020, 06:41 PM) *

The 74 has side vents, If you have an early car, without side vents on the dash, this will not fit as well as the proper (later) dash pad.
mepstein
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 28 2020, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Mar 28 2020, 06:41 PM) *

The 74 has side vents, If you have an early car, without side vents on the dash, this will not fit as well as the proper (later) dash pad.

If you send this USPS, it will be oversize. It will not have extra charges added on if sent by Fedex and probably UPS.
Ansbacher
Sale Pending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.