Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early rear bumpers 914-6 1970 1971
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lostreasure
$200 for chrome and $150 for stripped bumper plus shipping-Good cores to be used for re-chroming or painted early versions for all 1970/71 914'sClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'll take both and I'll pick up. Mark
sixnotfour
Dang
G e o r g e
Dang is right
second wind
Gee.....Mr. 14,394 didn't just F the newbie, did he? Well....it is a free market. Please remind me not to have you hold my baby or my wallet. You should move to Los Angeles.....everyone out here is just like you....except maybe a hand full. I think I am sick now....
gg
porbmw
Not a newbie
JOEPROPER
Nice pick up Mark. Good for you!!! first.gif
rhodyguy
Swift move Mark! Good job!
ValcoOscar
Nice score Mark!!!!

Oscar

Click to view attachment
second wind
Ok.....I retract my statement. If I was in the market I would have done the same thing. I apologize Mark and all the best to you.
gg
second wind
I must of been in a terrible mood last night....I think this virus thing has me on edge. Once again I am sorry for my comment.....please forgive me.
Thank you,
gg
mepstein
QUOTE(second wind @ Mar 30 2020, 01:10 PM) *

I must of been in a terrible mood last night....I think this virus thing has me on edge. Once again I am sorry for my comment.....please forgive me.
Thank you,
gg

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.