Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help...where can I rent a car trailer in Boston??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhcb914
I'm trying to organize my weekend plans to pick up the 2 parts cars that I bought back in May. Last week I called U-Hell and reserved a trailer for this coming weekend. I called today to check on the reservation and they told me that they would call me Saturday to tell me where and when to pick up the trailer. They also added that the probability of me getting a trailer this weekend, next weekend or any other weekend for that matter was slim. wacko.gif All the other big chain rental places force you to rent a truck with their trailer. I found 1 local place that rents trailers but when I said I was going to VT they told me I can only rent them for local trips to the surrounding towns.

Help....anyone know where I can get a trailer for this weekend? Have $$ and will travel! unsure.gif
crash914
well, you can call me.....

I have a tow dolly I want to sell.....$250 takes it....

I am located in auburn NH.
try to reach me on my cell....603.....370..1467.

william harris
Maybe Richard Towle can help you out. He's in Tewksbury and posts here as RTowle (I think).
rhcb914
Thanks for the offer Herb. I actually have a tow dolly already but these cars are pretty far gone. I wouldn't trust them from VT to Boston.

I'll try and PM Rich and see if he has any leads.

Thanks Guys!

-Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.