Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Used Koni and Sachs- BOGE Rear Shock assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have one set of Sachs- BOGE rear shocks. Everything but the springs are included. Upper perches are powder coated. Other parts were cleaned.
Price $125 for the pair shipped.

Also one set of adjustable Special D Koni oil filled rear shocks. Lower perched zinc plated, upper perches are powder coated. All other assembly hardware except springs are included.
Price $150 for the pair shipped.

I have used stock springs for $20 a pair plus shipping at cost. I can measure the unsprung length and ensure they are in spec.

I also have four pair of rear tested Sachs-BOGE shocks only. No lower perches. You need to reuse you stock lower perches. The lower perches are unique to Sachs-BOGE shocks.
All of these Sachs-BOGE were tested by Eibach and showed consistant resistance on compression and rebound. Pictures to be added later.
Price $75 for the pair shipped.

And for those eagle eyed viewers, yes i know the some of the parts were installed upsidedown. smile.gif
Tdskip
@bdstone914 - looking for one good used rear Koni red to match one that I have. Let’s try to connect and maybe I can run by and also pick up the KYB strut insert.

Thanks!
bdstone914
@Tdskip
' date='May 3 2020, 07:45 AM' post='2811215']
@bdstone914 - looking for one good used rear Koni red to match one that I have. Let’s try to connect and maybe I can run by and also pick up the KYB strut insert.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Only found one KYB sturt nut so far. I saw a pair recently.
Call me and we can work out a time.
Bruce
rfinegan
Have any Koni fronts?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.