Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Porsche Boxster S Calipers & Adapters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
soloracer
I have a like new set of Boxster S calipers with adapters for an early 911 suspension. Asking $800 USD.
FL000
This is something I have on my short list of projects, but I haven't looked into it for some time. I currently have a 911 front end and 19 mm m/c. What else is required? Rotors, hoses, pads, hardware?

Thanks
soloracer
QUOTE(FL 000 @ Mar 31 2020, 10:24 AM) *

This is something I have on my short list of projects, but I haven't looked into it for some time. I currently have a 911 front end and 19 mm m/c. What else is required? Rotors, hoses, pads, hardware?

Thanks

You would need all of the above. They have been sold to a member here. Hopefully he will update everyone on the install. Cheers!
dwillouby
QUOTE(soloracer @ Mar 31 2020, 02:53 PM) *

QUOTE(FL 000 @ Mar 31 2020, 10:24 AM) *

Thanks

You would need all of the above. They have been sold to a member here. Hopefully he will update everyone on the install. Cheers!

Dang,

Wish I saw these sooner, They look great.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.