Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shot in the dark question?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RolinkHaus
Long story short I was taking off the cooling system and while reinstalling the fan impeller I noticed I do not have the spacing washer. Anyone know the thickness of this washer? Duh.. moment. screwy.gif

When reinstalling without the spacer, I over tightened the screws and damage the crankshaft seal (see pic) unsure.gif

Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
Anyone have a part sitting around to donate to the cause to help RolinkHaus.

@RolinkHaus - post over in WTB also if one of these fine folks don't have a spare sitting around

@KevinW

@Bdstone914

@GaroldShaffer

#3 in PET diagram

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Apr 1 2020, 07:53 AM) *

Anyone have a part sitting around to donate to the cause?

@KevinW

@Bdstone914

@GaroldShaffer

#3 in PET diagram

Click to view attachment

I probably have a spare. Just need to find it.
Bruce
bdstone914
I found one.
.077" or 1.94mm thick.
You can have it for cost if shipping.
Will PM my email for PayPal.
Bruce

Make sure you are using the correct bolts ad a longer lenght will cause that same problem.

@RolinkHaus ' date='Apr 1 2020, 07:31 AM' post='2799810']
Long story short I was taking off the cooling system and while reinstalling the fan impeller I noticed I do not have the spacing washer. Anyone know the thickness of this washer? Duh.. moment. screwy.gif

When reinstalling without the spacer, I over tightened the screws and damage the crankshaft seal (see pic) unsure.gif

Click to view attachment
[/quote]
RolinkHaus
Thanks guys for the help that’s awesome.
bdstone914
QUOTE(RolinkHaus @ Apr 1 2020, 08:17 AM) *

Thanks guys for the help that’s awesome.

Mailed today. You should have it by the weekend. Dont forget to get a new front crank seal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.