Full Version: Anyone going to the RedBull USGP at Laguna Seca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
pray.gif
aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Riding my VFR, leave tommorow.

Screw F1 this is the REAL deal
BIGKAT_83
Just got offered a free ticket for all three days with parking and camping and padock passes.

Checking on plane tickets now.

mueba.gif Bob rocking nana.gif
larryp
Much of my riding club HERE is. Not me though, I went to Montreal to see Montoya screw up.

Kiss Rossi's ass for me. Watch them all get their elbows down. Ask Hayden when he is going to get one right...
kermit
I'll be there on Sunday for the big race. Can't wait to see these guys in action.
PatW
I'll be there on Sunday
JmuRiz
As close as I'll get is Tivo'ing the race weekend and watching it next week.
914werke
QUOTE (BIGKAT_83 @ Jul 6 2005, 11:05 AM)
Just got offered a free ticket for all three days with parking and camping and padock passes.

Checking on plane tickets now.

mueba.gif Bob rocking nana.gif

Bob that is a SWEET deal, I think I snnaped up tickets like day three they were offered ...evan then a majority of the camping pads were ALREADY gone!
Got me a Paddaock pass and get to participate in the massive parade lap on the course. WOOHOO I dont expect we'll be doing any speed over the corkscrew though smile.gif

Kiss Rossi's ass for me. Watch them all get their elbows down. Ask Hayden when he is going to get one right...

If anyone has a chance its Collin or Nicky, dont think Hopkins or Roberts will have a snowballs chance in hell evan though they know the circuit better thatn the majority of the field.
carreraguy
My son and I got three day passes plus paddock. Taking off from work on Friday. Very glad I live in San Jose; must be hell getting lodging down there. I think its sold out isn't it?
Cap'n Krusty
Word is they're sold out, so if ya don't have tix, good luck ............... 2 weeks ago my friend started looking for a room.
King city might have some. Yikes! I found him a spot with another guy I know up above the bottom of the corkscrew. If you have a place to stay this year, ya better reserve it for next year when you check out! Have fun! The Cap'n
914werke
So got back Tuesday ...What a HIGH! flag.gif
Spectacular Weather,
Got to do a lap of the track on my bike at a pretty good clip!! mueba.gif
CORKSCREW BABY smilie_pokal.gif
Paddock passes & got to rap with Wayne Rainey, Ben Spies, and sat with Josh Hayes at turn 4 to watch the MotoGP qualifier w00t.gif
SF chronical recap

Cant wait till next yr. drooley.gif
Brad Roberts
How many people did they end up attending?

I heard over 129k

B
carreraguy
I heard almost 60K on Sunday and over 150K for the three days. We had a great time, but traffic on Sunday was a real PITA; two hours ot get in and almost 3 to get out. Some dufus locked the gate at the Reservation Road exit! My wife was really pissed she didn't see Brad Pitt. Looking forward to next year's repeat (if there is one), hopefully they'll have thought of ways to better control the traffic by then.
914werke
I agree that SCRAMP should know by now how to deal with traffic. I was on a bike so we zipped in and out past HUNDREDS of cars inching allong. ohmy.gif
They shoud designate a in and an out road and or CAR/ Bike lanes something to improve that situation.
Tom next yr get yerself on Two wheels!
carreraguy
Just saw this week's "2 Wheel Tuesday" last night on Speed. The MotoGP will be back to Laguna for sure next July! Matter of fact they will start selling tickets in September!! "Nothing succeeds like success!" biggrin.gif
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE (carreraguy @ Jul 15 2005, 09:35 PM)
The MotoGP will be back to Laguna for sure next July! Matter of fact they will start selling tickets in September!!

MotoGP in 2006,
July 22nd & 23rd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.