Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perspective and the Dog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tvdinnerbythepool
Well, it's been a beyond bizarre few weeks but I'm looking for silver linings where I can. Picked the dog up in the 914 today!

Times like these you realize that it's just stuff, and who cares if there's dog hair in the car. I've got plenty of time to clean it now!

I'm very vaguely employed at this point which is giving me lots of time to go through the garage and get some projects done. Polished the car today smile.gif

I'll be listing some items for sale/trade as I come across them.

Hope you guys are all doing well out there, and just remember, we are all in this dumpster fire together! Click to view attachment
tvdinnerbythepool
Click to view attachment
tvdinnerbythepool
Click to view attachment
windforfun
Thanks. You too. Does he have his driver's license? BTW, the car looks great!
infraredcalvin
Give that doggo lots of love, We just lost our Aussie of 15 years Monday, she was a good girl and always up for a ride in my 930, really the perfect passenger...

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I feel ya,
Only 300 from the bottom, but still working .. for now.
Spent a good part of the day with the dogs sitting in front of the fireplace. Actually relazing. The big one put me to sleep mid afternoon.
914werke
beerchug.gif
tvdinnerbythepool
@windforfun Lol! He's got his permit

@914werke beerchug.gif

@infraredcalvin What a cute pup! Sorry for your loss....so sad when they go

@mikey914 219 from the bottom for me. Got sent home 10 minutes before my MV checkride and was told they'd get back to us...yikes!!
thelogo
QUOTE(tvdinnerbythepool @ Apr 1 2020, 04:56 PM) *

agree.gif wub.gif
Root_Werks
Very cool! My recently acquired 914-6 is sitting at our other place. I haven't had a chance to drive it since picking it up.

Can't wait for things to line up that I can go for another drive, take a break from the World.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.