Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Seats, Windshield, Muffler for 914/6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
roblav1
My build is coming together... finally. Three last high ticket items remain. Looking for nice leather seats, a new windshield, and a decent stainless muffler. Anybody have these around?
Ooops, forgot also need /6 air hoses from heater box to 911 fan!
Thanks much,
RL
mepstein
nice leather seats - GTS Classics
a new windshield - Porsche dealer
and a decent stainless muffler - 914-6 Werkshop

beerchug.gif
roblav1
Yup! That's the plan unless something shows up here!
A 2 in 2 out GT style stainless muffler with outlet tips where the valance goes, and quieter than a GT muffler, is what I'm looking for. I highly suspect Ben can make one.
mepstein
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Apr 1 2020, 09:36 PM) *

I find the deal will always appear 5 minutes after I buy retail.
Now is a good time to call Ben for 6 conversion parts. welder.gif
Good luck with the build. beerchug.gif
davehg
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Apr 1 2020, 06:36 PM) *

A 2 in 2 out GT style stainless muffler with outlet tips where the valance goes, and quieter than a GT muffler, is what I'm looking for. I highly suspect Ben can make one.

Ask Ben if his new GTs are quieter. Otherwise, your looking at a pricier Dansk muffler
mb911
QUOTE(davehg @ Apr 1 2020, 11:03 PM) *

QUOTE(roblav1 @ Apr 1 2020, 06:36 PM) *

Ask Ben if his new GTs are quieter. Otherwise, your looking at a pricier Dansk muffler

To clarify a GT muffler is a 3 outlet muffler not a 2 out sport like what you have.. Click to view attachment

And yes they are fantastic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.