Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Restored Hand Brake Handle & Hardware - $125 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is first of several late type one piece hand brake handles I have restored. The handles have been powder coated, new plastic grips and buttons installed, and a bronze bushing replaces the original plastic bushing for the pivot post. Replated ratchet and cable assembly are included. A spring loaded push pin replaces the original pin allowing easier installation and removal. A powder coated cable cover is included.
These can be used to replace the early two piece folding handles that are prone to failure. Some early cars do not have the spring at the firewall end of the cable.

Price is $125 shipped.
johnhora
Bruce...you always have such nice parts for sale and re-purposed with extra little thoughtful updates....like the bushing
You know like you said about how the early one's seem to fail more and the lack of the spring on some....also I've found that with an early hand brake I some times leave it engaged since the handle falls back down....cool feature so you don't hit it with your leg getting out of the car but still you can drive away with it on..I know thwe dash light should be lit but you know sometimes they are finicky..I found that with the later handle I engage it when I get out of the car and then see its up/on when getting back in...sorry for the sermon.....I have lot's of time right now smile.gif
GLWTS...nice parts and price bump!
macmike83151@yahoo.com

Price is $125 shipped.

[/quote]
Hello, if it fits my 73 - I'll take it - delivery to 92708
aharder
Nice job Bruce !!
I re-worked mine a couple of years ago, your's looks so much better and I'm sure it functions much better than mine.

marcher
Hi,
Is it still for sale??
thanks
bdstone914
@marcher
date='May 1 2020, 03:07 PM' post='2810665']
Hi,
Is it still for sale??
thanks
[/quote]

That one is sold but I have this one.
marcher
[quote name='bdstone914' date='May 1 2020, 03:47 PM' post='2810702']
@marcher
Hi,
Is it still for sale??
thanks
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it the same price??
bdstone914
@marcher
date='May 4 2020, 10:03 AM' post='2811590']
[quote name='bdstone914' date='May 1 2020, 03:47 PM' post='2810702']
@marcher
Hi,
Is it still for sale??
thanks
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it the same price??
[/quote]
Yes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.