Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: early seat rail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
theer
Came from my low mileage 1970 914/4, but should be correct for 914/6. With period correct patina- no extra charge! Driver side, only. Early pass side wasn’t movable.

Would love for this to go to a -6 or early -4 restoration project.

Price: ?? there’s one on FleaBay for $650. Free shipping! That’s crazy. How about $100 shipped to CONUS.

I also have some other early interior bits from the same car (skinny mirror, seat belts, radio, glove box, side mirrors), if interested.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
aturboman
PM sent for this and possibly some other items.

Thanks
gcrotvik
QUOTE(theer @ Apr 2 2020, 10:58 AM) *

Came from my low mileage 1970 914/4, but should be correct for 914/6. With period correct patina- no extra charge! Driver side, only. Early pass side wasn’t movable.

Would love for this to go to a -6 or early -4 restoration project.

Price: ?? there’s one on FleaBay for $650. Free shipping! That’s crazy. How about $100 shipped to CONUS.

I also have some other early interior bits from the same car (skinny mirror, seat belts, radio, glove box, side mirrors), if interested.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Second in line. This is missing from my May/70 build 914/4.

Love to have it!!

Greg

theer
Wow! Lot's of interest. I will go through in the order I received responses (to this ad and/or PM). The first three have been notified. May take me a day of two to get pictures, etc.

Thanks,
Tom

theer
SOLD to Robert (aturboman)!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.