Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ultimate 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914fire
Isn't this one of the members here car? Great article.and a cool car
Rand
hijacked.gif
Ok, I need to subscribe. Googled a couple of sources, but thought I would ask...
Where's the official home page? THIS is about as close as I could find without digging deep. Anyone have a phone number so I can just git-r-done?

How about other magazine subscription recommendations while I'm on (er... off) the topic???
richardL
You mean this:

Excellence magazine

Richard
GTeener
QUOTE (Rand @ Jul 6 2005, 12:04 PM)
hijacked.gif
Ok, I need to subscribe. Googled a couple of sources, but thought I would ask...
Where's the official home page? THIS is about as close as I could find without digging deep. Anyone have a phone number so I can just git-r-done?

How about other magazine subscription recommendations while I'm on (er... off) the topic???

Try this one:

http://www.excellence-mag.com/

"Hippie Chic: Full Tube-Frame 914 Club Racer
We investigate a race car billed as the “Ultimate 914.” Well, is it or isn’t it?
By Zachary Mayne"
914fire
Pelican Parts usually puts a free trial issue card in their order . So if youre gonna order some parts you can get at least a free issue....
GTeener
QUOTE (914fire @ Jul 6 2005, 12:19 PM)
Pelican Parts usually puts a free trial issue card in their order . So if youre gonna order some parts you can get at least a free issue....

They'll give you a free trial issue directly too.

Free Trial Issue
anthony
You can also buy a sub at amazon.com.
Rand
Thanks gang, I've got a free trial issue on the way, and subscription offer.

Any other magazine recommendations appreciated...

smilie_pokal.gif
anthony
I finally subscribed to Excellence for the full three years. I was buying an issue here and there and I was probably paying just as much as the subscription price. It also helps now that I have a 911 since I find many more of the articles relevant.
xsboost90
the car says www.ultimate914.com on the back.
Brent
wasn't that the AA car title?
914fire
Doesn't the owner post here sometimes?
Mueller
QUOTE (Brent @ Jul 6 2005, 02:32 PM)
wasn't that the AA car title?

no, the AA car is titled "Extreme 914 Makeover"
Mueller
QUOTE (914fire @ Jul 6 2005, 02:35 PM)
Doesn't the owner post here sometimes?

I've never seen Roger post here, he knows about us, but too busy or something smile.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (xsboost90 @ Jul 6 2005, 01:02 PM)
the car says www.ultimate914.com on the back.

That's the tube frame manufacturer I think. They have many www.ultimate914.com cars out there.
Chris914n6
Ultimate 914 makes wide body fiberglass for racing.

The car was a series of articles in European car several years ago.

HTH
nine14cats
That's Roger Sheridan's car.

He's a great guy and has always been helpful to me. The Beast has Roger's narrow body kit on it. His panels are top notch (They FIT!)

I wonder why I haven't seen my subscription????

I wonder if it's in this stack of bills?..... wink.gif

Bill P.
neo914-6
Bill,

Did you get Noah's Sheridan kit?

MikeP and I are driving.gif to Bauers tomorrow to look at Elmer's "ultimate" V8 914...

Actually we're checking on a new way to make his 930 transmission work.
URY914
Here it is....
URY914
Now would you call this "Ultimate"...
EdwardBlume
Its nice to see my dreams manifested in a real car once in a while.... thanks.
Andyrew
Well.. All its missing... is turbo's.... lol
ablose58
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif rocking nana.gif
Bleyseng
I think I am the Ultimate Cheap 914 owner as I just go to Barnes & Noble , get an Excellence mag and a latte and read it in the store.
Put it back on the shelf when I am done too.

I got tired of storing all those copies of magazines in boxes. dry.gif
plus I can afford to buy more parts! biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE (anthony @ Jul 6 2005, 12:59 PM)
I finally subscribed to Excellence for the full three years.

I got a copy of Issue 1 Vol 1, back when it was first called "Porsche Magazine". wink.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (9146986 @ Jul 7 2005, 05:09 AM)
QUOTE (anthony @ Jul 6 2005, 12:59 PM)
I finally subscribed to Excellence for the full three years.

I got a copy of Issue 1 Vol 1, back when it was first called "Porsche Magazine". wink.gif

Once they changed the appearance of the cover the mag turned into a rag. I stopped my subscription. Now I have an excuse to drive to Barnes and Noble to drink coffee and read the 914 article before putting back on the shelf too.
also get to glare at FHM etc.
slivel
QUOTE (nine14cats @ Jul 6 2005, 01:48 PM)
That's Roger Sheridan's car.

He's a great guy and has always been helpful to me. The Beast has Roger's narrow body kit on it. His panels are top notch (They FIT!)

I wonder why I haven't seen my subscription????

I wonder if it's in this stack of bills?..... wink.gif

Bill P.

I'm pretty sure that Roger's car has the wide body on it. Mine has the narrow (or standard) body. I was just up to see Roger (and his car) in Paso Robles in May to pick up a new nose piece for my car. Agree - Great guy and great product.
sean_v8_914
nice car but where is the 914 in the picture?
slivel
QUOTE (sean_v8_914 @ Jul 7 2005, 07:01 AM)
nice car but where is the 914 in the picture?

Thanks, if that was directed at my car. The photo was taken at turn 3 of Willow Springs during an HSR West race. Currently the car is in my garage here in San Deigo.
banksyinoz
yum i will book the flight over now hahahahah
campbellcj
Cool, is Roger Sheridan's car in the upcoming Excellence? My subscription delivery always seems to lag the rest of the known world (even though I've been a subscriber since practically day 1 of the mag).

I have a few pics of his amazing car on my web site: http://www.nosubstitute.org/events/tribute2June01

Reminds me, I need to call him about a spoiler...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.