Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS D Jet AAR valves - four available $75 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Edit : Three sold but I found two more good ones.
Three still available.

I tested all of the AAR ( auxiliary air valves) and am selling off these four. These are gor 1.7 and 2.0 D Jet systems.
$75 each shipped.

Bruce
Superhawk996
I'll take the best one lol-2.gif (for 2.0L D-jet) Pay Pal sent.

If I were a hoader of toilet paper, I'd probably buy all 4. What an awesome price. Thanks! been looking for a usable unit now for a while as I try to piece together a FI system to return a GA engine to stock FI.
bdstone914
@Superhawk996
' date='Apr 4 2020, 07:34 AM' post='2800802']
I'll take the best one lol-2.gif (for 2.0L D-jet) Pay Pal sent.

If I were a hoader of toilet paper, I'd probably buy all 4. What an awesome price. Thanks! been looking for a usable unit now for a while as I try to piece together a FI system to return a GA engine to stock FI.
[/quote]

I try to offer parts at fair prices. Not knocking them but AA has rebuilt at $258. It took ten years to accumulate these.

I have one reserved for you. What else do you need for the D Jet system? I have tons of parts and have been gathering them lately.
bdstone914
D.P.
rjames
Do you have a good decel valve?
Superhawk996
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 4 2020, 11:16 AM) *

What else do you need for the D Jet system?

I think the other big item was an P/n 037 MPS for 73' MY only. One was on F/S a few weeks back but the adjustment screw had been molested. I'm hoping to find one that hasn't been tweaked.
bdstone914
Bump
SeaCar
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 25 2020, 07:01 AM) *

Bump
Hi bdstone914, I'll take one (the best one left!). I'll PM you. Thx

PCH
Hi Bruce:

Do you have any more 1.7 AAR 's available? Mine has started to release too quickly.

Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.