Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '76 Headlamp Washer and Foglamps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brian Mifsud
Hi All,

While thumbing through my '76 owner's manual, I came across photos of the headlamp washer option. Anyone have detailed photos of all the components in this setup?

Also, with the big bumpers, the driving lights were different (rectangular rather than round). Anyone have photos of this setup?

Am also interesed in the dash switch layout for both of these options.

While you are at it, if you are aware of any more '76 options, I'd love to see them.

Thanks

Brian

Bleyseng
My 76 came with the fogs which are a 911 part. I also had the "tits" on the rubber bumpers. Let's see also I have the rear window defogger.

Other oddities on my car was the stupid pinstriping that was the rage back then.

My car also doesn't have the rear chamber shims just strange metal wedges. Looks factory too.

Bleyseng
here's a pic of the front
Dave_Darling
I've only seen a couple of parts of the headlamp washer setup at swap meets. One guy had the reservoir only; another guy had (on his car) the bumper with the spray nozzles. It was a 70-74 bumper top, though, not a 75-76 bumper.

The PET (or Porsche Classic 914) software has drawings of the parts. Let me see if I can find a pic of that one car's bumper...

--DD
Brian Mifsud
thanks fellas. Surprised that the car had 911 driving lights. Looking forward to the rest of the info.

Brian
Eric_Shea
What a stunning boat! wub.gif
Brian Mifsud
Hi Eric,

Thanks. Lots of blood and sweat in the resurrection of the boat. I'm still not "done", but it's time to devote some attention to my '76 which has been under a tarp for 6 years.

(Also, fuel prices are driving me to put the V-8 MustangGT on blocks and get the 4 banger running again...)

Dead Air
This sounds like a question for Jorene (or however he spells it). confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.