Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: * SOLD OUT * FS: BIG Alternator Kit * SOLD OUT *
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pnewman
* SOLD OUT *

Feel free to reach out to me. If I get enough interest I may do another run.

All the best,
Pete

new 105 amp alternator with a 160 amp Stator custom made for our Porsche 914's and Type IV VW

includes:
new: alternator, belt, and cables : battery, starter and grounding cables, alternator harness and more.
Modified: your supplied: Alternator Cooling Tin (Core Charge until yours is received)

Please feel free to check out the alternator kit thread (below) or reach out if you have any questions.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=195244&hl=

Thanks,
Pete
pnewman
The kits are coming along nicely. All of the alternator tin cores that I have received have been modified and dropped off at the powder coater.

I have 4 more kits available that have not been spoken for!

First come first served. chowtime.gif

Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Pete bye1.gif
ibmiked
QUOTE(pnewman @ May 31 2020, 01:32 PM) *

The kits are coming along nicely. All of the alternator tin cores that I have received have been modified and dropped off at the powder coater.

Pete bye1.gif

Pete, I’ll take a kit. Do you have an engine tin you can supply and then I will send back mine after the install? Happy to pay a (refundable) core charge to facilitate the process. Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Mike
pnewman
QUOTE(ibmiked @ Jun 1 2020, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(pnewman @ May 31 2020, 01:32 PM) *

Pete bye1.gif

Pete, I’ll take a kit. Do you have an engine tin you can supply and then I will send back mine after the install? Happy to pay a (refundable) core charge to facilitate the process. Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike,
I'll put you down for one of the last 4.
pm sent
pnewman
Bump
...for new and improved kit pictures added.
914sgofast2
Great kit. Very pleased with the quality and completeness of it.
pnewman
SOLD OUT.

Feel free to reach out to me. With enough interest I may do another run.

All the best,
Pete
ibmiked
I just wanted to chime in and say that I was the recipient of one of Peter's BIG Alternator kits for my recent build. He was great to work with and I've got total confidence that this thing puts out enough power to run anything and everything I throw at it.

I'm actually thinking of putting a stealth stereo system in the car, and with the Triad exhaust and the top off I'm going to need a big amplifier to hear the music. With this alternator set up I feel completely comfortable with doing that.

BRAVO Peter!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.