Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type4parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eric914
It would seem that with the 914 and type 4 community not frequenting his store he has tried to expanded his victim (I mean client) base.

Let all your friends know to search our sight first for customer comments before purchasing for other Porsche models and both air cooled and water cooled VW.

Let them make their own decisions about doing business with this guy.
Joe Ricard
Next he'll be attacking people Like Jake and his product. Oh wait that's been done too. He's got balls though.
Brian Mifsud
I searched for "type4parts" and found only your comment warning to search for comments....

what it the correct "keyword"?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Brian Mifsud @ Jul 6 2005, 03:49 PM)
I searched for "type4parts" and found only your comment warning to search for comments....

what it the correct "keyword"?

try steve stromberg... the man behind the sheeplove.gif stromberg.gif
seanery
try searching "onion"
Flat VW
Try all the cuss words you can think of, and search those...... smilie_pokal.gif

J
redshift
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 6 2005, 04:50 PM)

try steve stromberg... the man behind the sheeplove.gif stromberg.gif

blink.gif

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PICKIN ON ME FOR?

M
sean_v8_914
is that sheep smiling?
Jake Raby
I think he smells stromberg.gif
redshift
Yes, the sheep is smiling, who wouldn't be?

smile.gif

sheeplove.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 7 2005, 01:05 AM)
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 6 2005, 04:50 PM)

try steve stromberg... the man behind the  :miles:  :stromberg:

blink.gif

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PICKIN ON ME FOR?

M

I guess I should have said "the man behind the fuckin' shit" but thought that was just plain vulgar...
rhodyguy
don't get me started. are you looking to ruin my day? i was in a good mood when i woke up. he lurks i'm sure. conspicuous by his absence. unsure.gif. there was a thread for a cheap 914 at the bird, in the parts classifieds dry.gif , that got invaded too.

k
william harris
So any update on the poor fellow who got screwed on the stromberg.gif engine??? idea.gif
rhodyguy
engine is back home in tacoma, sitting the garage, after it was sent to socal for return and the turd refused to honor his word. the owner is another $85 poorer. owner will pull one head to see what pistons are in it and see what size valves are in head. owner will determine compression ratio. owner will plug air injection ports. owner will replace flywheel. owner will source missing lower engine tin. owner will make sure end play is correct. owner will not install engine until ? are clarified. owner did not recieve an engine ready to have carbs put on and installed in car. owner hates steve stromberg. owner can only hope he killed type4 parts. owner can only hope lawsuits against steve stromberg (dba type4 parts) are pending.

k
Jake Raby
Owner:
I'll give yu a discount on the stuff you need to get this baby up and running correctly since the stromberg.gif did not come through and I HATE to see a fellow enthusiast get SCREWED.

Make a list of what you need and get it to me.

Lots and lots are pending for stromberg.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 6 2005, 11:07 PM)
Yes, the sheep is smiling, who wouldn't be?

smile.gif

sheeplove.gif

Sheep smile when they get a "little tickle".... biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
looks like owner may be san diego for a week when his marine son returns from the philipines. owner intends to bring 2 sets of 8oz boxing gloves. owner WILL have stromberg.gif pissing blood and walking with a seeing eye dog if stromberg.gif has the testes to show up. owner will render stromberg.gif 's blubber into lamp oil.

k

sean_v8_914
I thought stromberg.gif lived in costa mesa
...oh thats too funny. the name pops up when I selected the poop icon laugh.gif
Jake Raby
Hmmn..
Take the Marine son on over there with ya and let him execute some L.I.N.E.- He'll know what this Marine is talking about for sure.... BTW- forget the boxing gloves- trade them in for a roll of quarters :-)

Of course I would never do anything like this- I'm too nice of a guy and like to make people miserable in other ways that inflict pain over a much longer period of time and all I had to do was utilize some ink to do it. monkeydance.gif
sean_v8_914
protect the hands. avoid mouth and head shots.
L.I.N.E em up gunny
rhodyguy
marine son is currently in a F.A.S.T. unit, is in training and has applied for recon upon return. 6'2" 210lbs of sinew and iron. i don't want him in the brig.

k
Jake Raby
Nah, no brig.......In and out- fast and clean.
firstknight13
smilie_pokal.gif the right way is a "BLANKET PARTY" wink.gif smash.gif SEMPER FI
Jake Raby
OOH RAH!
redshift
Trust me, the sheep begs for it..

Look at that face..

sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.