Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 heads $350 shipped CONUS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
These came with my 73 I am restoring. They look to be in good shape. I didn't see any cracks. Look like good serviceable 2.0 heads to me. There is one ding in the top of the one head. I don't see how it will effect anything where it is. $450 shipped CONUS
Price reduced $350
Superhawk996
Interested, could you put up some close ups of the spark plug aread inside the combustion chamber. Can't quite see if there is any cracking there.

Maybe a close uof the head dimple. Is that casting flaw or is it from soemthing having been jammed up against it?
JRust
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Apr 6 2020, 05:24 AM) *

Interested, could you put up some close ups of the spark plug aread inside the combustion chamber. Can't quite see if there is any cracking there.

Maybe a close up of the head dimple. Is that casting flaw or is it from something having been jammed up against it?

Sure I'll take some more tonight. I didn't see any cracking there & was looking for it. Still I will get a close up tonight. I am not sure on the dimple. I'll get a closeup of that as well
JRust
close ups
JRust
icon_bump.gif Price reduced
aharder
PM sent
JRust
More pics as requested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.