Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Here's a complete set of driver quality stainless steel and anodized alumimum trims for the targa bar and sail panels. No extra holes, no bends, no big dents. The long piece along the back top of the targa bar, and the two short rub strips, do have pits from rubbing against the targa top seals. Some blue overspray on a few parts. Some fixing clips are included as shown. SOLD! $150 shipped for all parts.

thanks,
Carl
ValcoOscar
Carl-

I wish timing was better....I hope to attempt to restore these in the future. I believe I can, just a matter of keeping $$$ down.

I've done some intricate repairs on some early Ford side moldings with great results.

Oscar
914_7T3
The spacers on the back of the curved sail panel trim are worth gold! They are NLA and can't even get them when you buy the trim new.
mmichalik
I'll take them if they will fit a '75

@ValcoOscar , how much would you charge to help me clean these up like you did for the Ford moulding's?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Apr 7 2020, 12:20 PM) *

I'll take them if they will fit a '75

@ValcoOscar , how much would you charge to help me clean these up like you did for the Ford moulding's?

Mike-

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I can't commit yet. I do plan on restoring a set after I button up a few more projects. My anodizing house has seen them and they don't anticipate any problems...I just need more time. These are priced right!!!!

Thanks though!!! beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 7 2020, 11:53 AM) *

The spacers on the back of the curved sail panel trim are worth gold! They are NLA and can't even get them when you buy the trim new.

I make the spacers if anyone needs them just not listed yet. Thanks for reminding me.
mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.