Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Early 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
theer
I had a lot of interest in my early seat track ad looking for other early parts. These all came from my first 914 - a very early 1970 1.7l with low mileage (~40k miles) which I purchased in the late 80's and ended scrapping the shell due to rust. For example, the steering wheel was dated 10/1969 (sold to Mark Epstein). These parts have been unused and in storage for the past 30 years. Many parts will be appropriate for -6's, as well.

@aturboman has first dibs (had trouble emailing pictures to him). Others who responded to my first ad will be given priority in order of their response.

Here's what I have. Prices are provided as required, but comps are hard to find. Let me know if I am way out of line.
  • Hella dome light - very good condition $100, shipped SOLD
  • Skinny mirror in very good condition $150, shipped SOLD
  • Early glove box in good condition $40, plus shipping (could be expensive to ship) SOLD
  • AM Radio - Wolfsburg III, mono, with chrome face plate, VW knobs; incl dash plate $80, shipped SOLD
  • Early seat belts - dated 1969 in OK condition $40, shipped SOLD
Shipped prices are for CONUS. Package deals welcome to reduce shipping costs.

I also have an early back pad and fixed passenger seat in really nice shape. PM if interested. Shipping may be difficult & expensive. I'll add other items as I find them (i.e. early door mirrors). Here goes:

Hella dome light. What looks like cracks n the first picture is actually scratches in the chrome paint underneath. The plastic is undamaged:
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Skinny mirror. These have become pretty rare. There are a few small nicks in the paint on the base.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Early glove box:
It's dusty from storage. The close up is of a crack on the outside, which does not go all the way through.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=738
278]

AM Radio: Wolsfburg. Works, but I would say more for originality than listening pleasure. Includes the side clamps & dash mounting plate, which will need to be recovered in dash material (not pictured)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Early seat belts: Non-retracting. Tags are missing from the belts, but can be seen on the short clasp end. Missing a plastic cover (VW part) on one hasp. I used these in my '72 then recently put in the correct retractable belts. Belt material is original and probably should be replaced for safety. Includes the plastic pieces (and tiny screws) to hold the belt end when not in use.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=738
288]Click to view attachment
aturboman
Hi Tom I’ll take the seat belts along with the early seat track.

PM sent, thanks
sc-dude
i'll take the skinny mirror. I sent you a PM as well. cheers.
913B
I would like the seat belts.
Thanks
914bub
I'd like the radio. Pm headed your way
Mikey914
Need the early glove box
Please
wes
I’ll take the dome light thanks.
theer
Thanks for all the interest and replies. I’ve been away from the computer, but should be able to respond today or tonight.

Thanks again,
Tom
theer
All PM's replied to. Thanks all for the interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.