Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to buy: Struts, calipers.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
Hey guys,

Looking for some known good struts. Not trying to break the bank, used is fine, KYB or whatever for rolling around.

Also looking for a pair of stock, early front calipers to run.

Does any one have these laying around? beerchug.gif

Paypal, shipped to Baltimore MD, 21227
Thanks!!
mepstein
Do you just need front strut inserts? I have a set for the cost of shipping. Also have the early front calipers. $40 + $15 ship. They are cores but guaranteed rebuildable or your money back. Email me if there is anything else you need. Mark@MarkEpstein.net
@jaredmcginness
jaredmcginness
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 9 2020, 09:16 AM) *

Do you just need front strut inserts? I have a set for the cost of shipping. Also have the early front calipers. $40 + $15 ship. They are cores but guaranteed rebuildable or your money back. Email me if there is anything else you need. Mark@MarkEpstein.net
@jaredmcginness

Emailed you about those struts!

Jared
mepstein
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Apr 9 2020, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 9 2020, 09:16 AM) *

@jaredmcginness

Emailed you about those struts!

Jared

I have the strut inserts for you. Just looking for a decent box that wont fall apart. Will ship shortly.
@jaredmcginness
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.