Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misc Parts, Cleaning out parts stash more to come
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tyfighter123
Pm me for pictures I have the following for sale.... lots more to come.

Sachs kit with clutch disc and pressure plate sightly used part #901.116.001.01 $100 +actual shipping

Used set of P&C Mahle 94mm $150 +actual shipping

2.0 Alternator used. $100 +actual shipping

Set of Koni rear shocks 82K-1722 used. $100 +actual shipping.

Fog lights I have both Early (round) and square (late) sets. $100 per set +actual shipping

If prices are not in line I am also open to offers. More to come thanks guys.Click to view attachment
abes914
Interested in the clutch kit. Can you please send pictures?

Thanks
Literati914
Got an early set of rear hubs ?
tyfighter123
I should let me get out there and take some pictures. Pm me your email.

QUOTE(Literati914 @ Apr 9 2020, 11:31 AM) *

Got an early set of rear hubs ?

Retroracer
Alway on the lookout for early chrome dot 914 or 911 tachs, if you have any in your stash...?

- Tony
tyfighter123
Yes I have some. Pm your email and I will send you pictures.

QUOTE(Retroracer @ Apr 9 2020, 01:15 PM) *

Alway on the lookout for early chrome dot 914 or 911 tachs, if you have any in your stash...?

- Tony

tyfighter123
More parts added, I have lots of parts several cars worth if you need anything let me know.

Pappy1975
Do you have the top cylinder engine tins for a 2.0L?
Stark 01
Hi, I’m looking for the rear deck lid, hinges, torsion bars and mounting hardware. (In front of trunk).
frostyf
Hi, Its only small but wondered if you've got the clip that holds the cover for the frunk cable where it goes into the lower cable lock mechanism. Should be part 311-823-567 and item 22 in this schematic??

Thanks Nick
tyfighter123
I have responded to all messages. I shipped out several parts Saturday and today!
Tdskip
Interested in any good rubber seals / trim for a 73 - 74.

Thanks.
tyfighter123
Bump!
wurthBob
do you have any early lap belts?
tp coop
Any body panels?

1974 - front cross panel, driver side headlight housing, front trunk corner lower reinforcement, and reinforcement plate ( the one with two 2 1/2" holes in it.)

joeswaim
Do you have late (2 bleeder) rear right brake caliper for a 1.7 ?
Thanks

Joe
6s219
I am looking for under engine sheet metal parts. Please let me know if you have anything. Thank You
tyfighter123
Replied to all PM's. Make me an offer on these parts guys I am looking to clean out space.

Tyler
Costa05
Looking for rear trunk push button lock, and upper bracket with spring. Also driver side outside door handle.
tyfighter123
QUOTE(Costa05 @ Apr 20 2020, 09:56 PM) *

Looking for rear trunk push button lock, and upper bracket with spring. Also driver side outside door handle.

Check your inbox!
piratenanner.gif
sjhenry1075
I need a headlight and hazard switch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.