Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : Timing Gear - Straight gear - crank only & miscellaneous engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ghianto66
Hi everyone,

Been ongoing process finishing my engine project, for some reason I've lost some of the items. Some items has I already stated on the description.

Please let me know if you guys have spare items laying around on your garage.

Cheers

Ghie
bdstone914
QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Apr 10 2020, 03:07 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Been ongoing process finishing my engine project, for some reason I've lost some of the items. Some items has I already stated on the description.

Cheers

Ghie

I have rocker arm hardware and oil filter bracket. What through bolt do you need?
Gears are normally sold in matched sets. You may need to buy a set. Do you know how noisy straight cut gears are?
Ghianto66
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 10 2020, 09:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Apr 10 2020, 03:07 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Cheers

Ghie

I have rocker arm hardware and oil filter bracket. What through bolt do you need?
Gears are normally sold in matched sets. You may need to buy a set. Do you know how noisy straight cut gears are?

Bruce,

I sent you PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.