Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New video...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hey Guys...here's a short and rusty one. I'm in quarantine and have to make do with clips I've already shot wink.gif. Enjoy and be safe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak59TX68WPk
911GT2
That's amazing! Great vid, thanks!
JOEPROPER
Nice video. Thank for sharing.
Gatornapper
Used the stuff for years - love it!

GN

QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Apr 10 2020, 09:19 PM) *

Hey Guys...here's a short and rusty one. I'm in quarantine and have to make do with clips I've already shot wink.gif. Enjoy and be safe...

Superhawk996
Great Job. Love the videos. piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
Amazing. It's nice to know options like that exist for the home-wrench. beerchug.gif
StarBear
Awesome! I've bookmarked your video site. Came across the charcoal cannister one a few weeks ago and now it's all new, shiny and full of fresh carbon (from the local acquarium store).
mb911
Not to be a Debbie downer but 14 hours of vinegar does the same thing for me.. I do like the bucket and screen as its a more permanent solution.

Ps love the video's.. Very cool.
Jett
We use it and was surprised by how well it works.
914-300Hemi
Cool video. Learn something new every day.
914werke
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 11 2020, 07:14 AM) *

Not to be a Debbie downer but 14 hours of vinegar does the same thing for me.. I do like the bucket and screen as its a more permanent solution.

Ps love the video's.. Very cool.

agree.gif & costs WAY less smile.gif
ndfrigi
the good thing also this product won’t hurt your hands and no gloves needed. Check some videos from this company.
914 RZ-1
This is reusable, too. You can use it until it's no longer effective. Not sure if you can do that with vinegar, though I don't see why not.
914bub
Thanks for the video. I have a gallon of it that I haven't cracked yet. I've been coating stuff lately in rust prevention magic,(RPM), that stuff is amazing as well!
iankarr
Thanks, guys. Making these videos is helping to keep me sane.

FYI, I like using vinegar as well. I find it just takes a bit longer and is about 15% less effective. Depends on what you're doing. For light rust, vinegar is a great way to go.

Happy Easter y'all! Stay safe...
jagalyn
Another great video... keep it up!
FourBlades

I love it when I see you have posted a new video. first.gif

They are entertaining and I still learn a lot from them.

Keep them coming!

John
simonjb
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Apr 12 2020, 03:15 PM) *

Thanks, guys. Making these videos is helping to keep me sane.

FYI, I like using vinegar as well. I find it just takes a bit longer and is about 15% less effective. Depends on what you're doing. For light rust, vinegar is a great way to go.

Happy Easter y'all! Stay safe...

Great Video ! - Ive used lots of this stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.